Post match: Liverpool v Atalanta (EL 11/4/24 8pm)

Who says I’m blaming them for the performance. I’m blaming them for not supporting the team for what 2 pounds.

3 Likes

Honestly, sling your hook mate. This isn’t the time or place.

SOS have done a lot for this club and the fanbase over many years.

Said it in the Match Thread, but we deserved that. We expected a coronation to the final against Leverkusen. There was no excitement pre-match. The crowd was awful. Klopp’s selection was questionable, and the players looked tired and out of ideas.

Whether this translates into a miserable end of season for us, we’ll see. The fear is that the Man Utd game knocked us back a bit, but the hope is the players respond with urgency and purpose.

Worst part is we’re going to have play out of our skins and pull off an unbelievable performance in Atlanta which would be draining for the league

2 Likes

They are like a Union when it has or feels it has too much power, ‘they can’t see the wood for the trees’

Voted for Cody, happy to see Jota back, can’t take anything else positive from that game.

Good night all.

3 Likes

Unions are about collective force, a key value that our fanbase has had for decades.

Honestly, turning on other fans after one bad performance like that is so boring. Can we focus on the game?

SOS are fucking twats.

4 Likes

Yes net positive never denying that. But they definitely did not do us a favour tonight with their protest, and they surely should be able to be criticised for it.

LOL imagine caring about a stupid game where a bunch of overpaid dickheads kick a ball about for a couple of hours.

It’s only a game.

I’ll get me coat…

3 Likes

Yes, I know all about unions I was a union rep in a former life but you sometimes need to understand the bigger picture and for me and a lot of others SOS got this wrong, the increases could and possibly should be higher with the increase costs of all businesses

1 Like

You’ll need a big coat lol

I disagree for a number of reasons. But can we use this thread to focus on the game please?

Disagree, but this isn’t particularly helpful or relevant to the thread.

Honestly, attacking other fans after a performance like that is so unsavoury and just gets folks’ backs up.

The players seem to be going into games believing they are much better than the opposition and therefore are complacent. Shocking performances recently.

The game that SOS chose to stage a protest at? That game?

This is the post-match chat to discuss the game. Go set up another thread if you want to whinge about a ticket price protest that lasted a few mins.

so where is you assessment I have put part of mine

Haha @Mascot

most of mine was in the game chat, but in summary: lethargic, complacent, slow, slow, slow. No respect paid to the opposition, who pressed hard and deserved to win. Our normal patterns of play seemed to go out the window the second we were pressed. And I thought our full backs (Robertson’s second half showing aside) were absolutely atrocious.

1 Like