Post Match: Liverpool v Atalanta (UCL 25/11/20 8pm)

Were not playing Saturday, we’re having a bath and turning straight round, Brighton are in the car park /s.

2 Likes

gini needs a rest, that would be 9 games in 24 straight

1 Like

That was a well deserved defeat! :cry:

1 Like

We got what we deserved tonight, fuck all! How do you explain 92 minutes without one effort on target? We started in 2nd gear and never got out of it. Atalanta fully deserved the win, they were sharper and looked like they actually wanted it.

6 Likes

For the love of @Flobs we didnt concede until the Genie was not rubbed.

4 Likes

An extremely disappointing match from our boys. There were no bite to the attack. Atalanta pressed and pressed and pressed, we were too slow in moving the ball, or no accuracy / penetration with the passes, which led to our downfall in this match.

I was surprised that there were no subs made at the beginning of the 2nd half. The subs came on 15 minutes too late. You have to give credits to Atalanta, even with our 4 subs, we could not generate anything.

Ouch, no shots on goal.

I cannot find anyone outstanding to pick, so I am not going to wreck my brain to pick any of our boys. I cannot even find the anger/annoyance because our performance was so anemic.

2 Likes

this one, you take on the chest and move on to the next…qualifying will not be a problem

3 Likes

I don’t remember that, the stats said 4 attempts none on target. Did I have the correct stream?

1 Like

Missed the game today but going by the Comments looks like I didn’t miss much.

1 Like

For those who are worried, we qualify with a draw next week against Ajax

1 Like

Lemonade out of lemons.

2 Likes

Strange that Timikas came off. No one was great but I didn’t think Robbo would be needed in a game we never looked like getting a goal.

5 Likes

Gini never needs a rest, that’s the best thing about him!

2 Likes

Origi did well again! :-1:

1 Like

Milner was my MotM. Plenty of rest for 4 of our main players, no new injuries and still top of the group. Could not care less about the loss.

4 Likes

I never rubb genies, just don’t know any.

2 Likes

its for his own good… cant keep going like that. he is our must durable player but gotta rest him at some point

1 Like

Taken off early tonight and in 2 of the three internationals.

Guess we leave it to the fitness department to decide who his fittest.

2 Likes

Easy win. They are shite.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s just a blip, problem is we will again need to rotate next week, Milner probably deserves a mention but I’ll give it to Hendo who had to watch that.

1 Like