Post Match: Liverpool v Atalanta (UCL 25/11/20 8pm)

who replaced him? thought he played the whole game…

edit… u right 61st minute sub

2 Likes

I think saying 4 attempts is being generous. I don’t remember them.

3 Likes

There is no rest for the wicked. :wink:

2 Likes

Anyhow got to use it as a blip and go again next week, as others have said a point will do, hopefully we turn up.

1 Like

remember when everbody thought we had too many midfield players at the begining of the season and screaming for Gini to be sold after thiago came in

4 Likes

Hope we don’t take this form to the league. Jota has been the breath of fresh air we needed. Might well prove to be the difference between winning the league and finishing 2nd…With Fab, Robbo, Bobby, Jota and Hendo in and hopefully Thiago we should sail through Brighton comfortably…

1 Like

Really don’t mind losing the game. I was basically advocating chucking it in pre match.

But why Mane plays 90mins, Matip plays 80+mins, Robertson gets anywhere near the pitch is a fucking mystery.

4 Likes

Why not play U23’s if you’re not even trying to win?

1 Like

Who screamed for Gini to be sold? :confused:

1 Like

im with u mascot, was mo concerned about coming out unscathed to be honest

1 Like

That was a shite game from us. Our midfield couldn’t dictate the game and I thought our FB let us down today. Both there goals game come crosses or plays from the side and we couldn’t stop the ball from coming in. Nico is decent but I don’t think he offer anything offensively or defensively today. Same with Tsimakis. I rather play Milly at FB then them, at least he can offer something going up front.
I think the team was really tired today having only a short turn around from the weekend. You don’t see the intensity from the press and them being second to every ball. It would’ve been nice to wrap up the Champs League and allow some players to rest in the last two games. Now we have to go for it.

On to Brighton, another short turn around hopefully the players are up for it.

YNWA

1 Like

quiet a few actually

R any of our sickies due back for Brighton?

The performance was worrying along with the tactical ineptitude.

On here? (TIA or TAN?)
I really don’t think so I usually note such things rigorously. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

P.S I take the ‘actually’ as I don’t know and I don’t care I’m just going to through this out anyway.

4 Likes

having said all that, I believe Origi needs a change of scenery, dude is done here

8 Likes

lol yes on here on TIA, TAN… people sayin last year of contract and if thiago comes in no space for Gini

How can Jones be knackered? He’s a teenager, living the dream, playing for the World champions. I think he just read the match reports on Monday morning and fell back into believing his own hype. He was pretty anonymous tonight.

7 Likes

Yeah our axial play left a lot to be desired hehehehe.

To be honest it’s easy to explain that performance. Much changed team added to tiredness.

You could see that in the poor control, passes slightly behind the player slowing the momentum down.

Not sure if Neco isn’t going to build on his early promise to be honest. Looks very indecisive both in defence and going forward.

1 Like

They weren’t screaming, just doing the maths!