Post Match: Liverpool v Atalanta (UCL 25/11/20 8pm)

he got tired though to be fair…

Well the FA Cup style squad played like an FA Cup style squad.

Everyone can complain until the cows come home but had he played Fab or Jota or Robbo and any of them broke down with injury we’d all be in here crying about how we would have taken a loss if it meant not having to get through this upcoming congested period with only 1 CB fit or zero of our best FBs or without our best goal scoring threat.

We want our cake and eat it but football at this moment in time doesn’t offer us that.

FA cup performance with no injuries and qualification (and topping the table) still completely in our hands will do me.

3 Likes

Go on then explain it tactically so we can all understand. :rofl:

1 Like

did u know this site will warn you if you posting too much and that u need to give others a turn WTF

1 Like

Oh yes they were…lol… drunk on that Alcantara cool-aid

1 Like

It’s called the Anti @Alright_Now Protection System.

7 Likes

Only if you reply to the same poster all the time, like we are doing. :smiley:

3 Likes

hahahahah…is that why scottjones is missin in action

4 Likes

Nah; he’s just stoned.

Again.

7 Likes

I didn’t know anything about Thiago (I only watch LFC these days) so was cool as at the time OX and Hendo were still out, :smiley:

1 Like

True storylol

1 Like

u didnt know about thiago… are u serious??

1 Like

Another one…Ox…is he due back anytime?

hopefully we get one or two players back this weekend

Are u serious asking @Flobs if he is serious.

No wonder the site won’t let you post.

7 Likes

Try me out, ask me about a player that doesn’t play for LFC and see if I know anything (Camavinga being the exception). :wink: :rofl:
That’s why I never ‘demand’ that players be sold as I haven’t a clue who could come in. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

and he is back, right on que lol

1 Like

What about Ushum?

1 Like

I think at this point in time this level is above him. But he’s a body while Milly is needed in midfield and Klopp clearly believes Neco is mentally mature enough to cope.

He doesn’t have much offensive productivity yet and often reverses from an attack after realising he’s running down a blind alley. It’s not helping that the teams he plays in are spluttering at best.

2 Likes

And I’m suing because the mods have been splitting my royalties. I haven’t seen a dime from the AANPS.

3 Likes