Post match: Liverpool v Brentford (EPL 6/5/23 5.30pm)

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

MOTM Poll v Brentford
  • Alisson
  • Trent
  • Konate
  • Van Dijk
  • Robertson
  • Fabinho
  • Jones
  • Gakpo
  • Salah
  • Nunez
  • Jota
  • Diaz
  • Henderson
  • Milner
  • Tsimikas

0 voters

10 Likes

One point behind United.

Believe.

4 Likes

Like Fulham, not the most enjoyable game…Brentford and the ref did their best to make it as uncomfortable for us as they could…couldn’t stop us strolling to a 1-0 win.

On we move.

4 Likes

Considering the exciting starting 11, that was not a fun watch.

1 Like

all upto moyesy now

1 Like

Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

2 Likes

Taylor is going to be more upset with that result than Thomas Frank.

9 Likes

Another win, another clean sheet. I’ll take that. Especially with bald fraud Anthony Taylor refereeing in two different styles.

Darwin and Cody should’ve made it easier, but the win is what matters.

5 Likes

Brilliant win against 12 men, 18 points from 18, hard to pick a man of the match but Mo, Gakpo and Trent are mine.

3 Likes

West Ham win tomorrow and it’s fucking on!

Goal difference 25 v 9 :joy:

2 Likes

Taylor the Royalist B—tard

4 Likes

1 point off the top 4 is huge pressure on 4th for the next game.

Just keep on winning.

2 Likes

Our forwards’ finishing bar for Salah are horrific. Fabinho looks alive for once. Konate needs to stop his brain-deadness ASAP with that un-necessary booting of the ball away.

Our subs did nothing to help relieve that pressure. Whoever the new additions are, I hope they are several levels better than the midfielders playing today after Nunez and Jota went off.

All the trust in Moyesy.

After all he does win football games, he said so himself…

1 Like

Good win against 12 man, Howard Webb will give Taylor an A+ for his refereeing today.

3 Likes

1point and a massive GD in our favour - Lets hope The Scum fall apart now :0)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if a bunch of refs have spoken to each other re Jurgen’s outburst, and decided to give any possible foul against us.

3 Likes

Our midfield can’t do 5 passes in a row, they also can’t beat the brighton press. It was that bad that we had to going long.

What pressure would that be exactly. We weren’t clinging on for dear life they didn’t have a shot on target the 2nd half.

4 Likes