Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (FA Cup Final 14/5/22 4.45pm)

FA cup final followed by the Eurovision. Saturdays don’t get much better than this.

3 Likes

I usually only vote one but I’ll give a vote for the cup winning Tsimi. My other vote for our greatest captain in many a year.

3 Likes

There really is a Just God, for all the spouting of shit by tuchel and his players, they absolutely deserved that heart wretching loss, THE FUCKS!!!

4 Likes

Klopp out !!!

7 Likes

Poor man’s Tuchel

Milner not even looking when Kostas takes the penalty.

4 Likes

Who you supporting?

2 Likes

Maybe you’ve had one or two calllibgs already. I know I have! I probably should stop before the sun comes up. Whoops, too late.

4 Likes

1 Like

Jurgen klopp has now won every major trophy possible as liverpool manager.

Henderson is the only liverpool captain to lift them all.

23 Likes

drunk the lord of the rings GIF

4 Likes

Oh I’m loving this Klopp interview! He sounds like a horse racing commentator. :joy:

5 Likes

Mane and Salah taking a photo together :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes
26 Likes
17 Likes

Lost Salah, lost Van Dijk, looked like we wouldn’t score in a million years, dead on our feet, lost the coin toss for the penalties and yet…we still won.

I love this team. Champions wall will need further additions.

22 Likes

I know I’m wrong but for me giving everything going on in the world it was much more important that Chelsea lost than it was that we lifted the FA cup.

Over the moon with the win but still really want at least one of the PL or Champions league no matter how happy I am to see Klopp complete the set.

4 Likes
28 Likes

I’m dead. And alive again. Kostas…so calm pressure pen, absolutely brilliant.

Amazing feeling, so happy we got one more. These guys deserve everything, what a team.

Real squad wins these two finals, love it. Thiago gets his finals medal after missing the first one, and was great. Super cool pen as well.

Milner, Kostas, Firmino, Matip, Jota…they all played a big part off the bench.

12 Likes

Such a delay in celebrating. Should @Mascot be taken of Post-Match thread duties? :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes