Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (FA Cup Final 14/5/22 4.45pm)

Trent…no goals or assists, yet surely MOTM. So much for being weak defensively. England’s loss

10 Likes
22 Likes
19 Likes

The entire country celebrates! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Diaz was lighting in a bottle.

Trent showed he’s the best RB in the world.

Konate was imperious.

Hendo ran himself into the ground.

Thiago was an utter joy to watch.

Ali did Ali things and then saved a pen.

Mane was a constant menace.

A 10/10 for each and every one of them.

And the the Greek Scouser gets his moment.

What a gang of lads they are.

Pep’s head will be falling off with the media love in with us again. He’ll be sat there second guessing himself. Fully expect Ederson on the wing, Zinchenko up top and Silva in goal come mid week.

14 Likes

Last 3 FA cup winners:
Arsena
eicester City
iverpool

If you’re looking for the 3 L’s, Chelsea took them…

22 Likes

Ukraine?

No I don’t really support anyone at the Eurovision, just enjoy it for what it is…I’ll wait until all have performed and then pick my favourite.

3 Likes
16 Likes
27 Likes

My shorter half called it, btw… Mane to miss against Mendy who knows him too well. I think I have underestimated her sporting genius.

5 Likes

:rofl:

20 Likes

Ah so you haven’t suffered, I mean enjoyed, the build up., And semi finals.

1 Like

F A cup done and dusted. Bring on the champions league.

4 Likes

He was excellent today , as was Reece James for Chelsea , and there’s no guessing which one Southgate prefers.

1 Like
17 Likes

Tsimikas sitting on Adrian’s shoulders, in front of the fans, with the red smoke. Awesome image.

12 Likes

First time in a history a team has lost 3 on bounce.

3 Likes

Konate getting better and better, really good buy.

7 Likes

This is a team for the ages. Quality, brotherhood, and determination personified! We’d be comfortably ahead in the league if the right calls were made. But no matter. Congratulations to the squad and the coaching team!

Now bring on the CL final!!!

2 Likes

I am just gobsmacked. I genuinely thought the chance was gone when Sadio missed, then Alisson brought my hopes back up and Tsimi…just wow. I lost it.

On another note I can’t speak to the whole of England supporting Liverpool (though from what I’ve seen on bbc etc I highly doubt it) but I can speak to the global support. Went to a pub in China to watch it and it was probably 95% red. What a feeling, what a match, what a result.

Buzzing after this, it’ll be hard to get to sleep even at 3:30am.

13 Likes