Post Match: Liverpool v Chelsea (LCF 25/2/24 3pm)

No idea but by the 3rd day it was a bit swollen and painful

I am so proud of this Reds team. Every single person on that pitch put in a shift. They gave all for the fans and their manager.

Connor, your Dad is looking down on you smiling and he is so proud of you son, so are we.

12 Likes

Well, where do I start?
Fuckn Kelleher (!!!)
Fuckn Virgil
Fuckn Ibou
Fuckn Wataru
Fuckn Harvey
Fuckn Mac
Fuckn Diaz
Fuckn Conor
Fuckn Gomez
Fuckn McConnell, Danns, Clark, Quansah

These guys beat all the odds even after the enemy DELETED one of our guys with a tackle that went totally unpunished, and DELETED one of our goals with a phantom offside.

Where did these kids come from really? They look so assured on the ball and were never overawed by the occasion. Gives me so much confidence for the league games that remain, should we need any of them.

Iā€™m so thankful for Jurgen Klopp. This joyride may finally be ending after this season, and we will likely never experience the same ride again no matter who we hire to replace him. But the memories of us, our achievements during his reign, beating the odds will be with me for life.

YNWA!

14 Likes

Have we ever had a better bunch of youngsters ?

Each of them look at home in the premier league.

4 Likes

What a tema performancešŸ¤© shoutouts to Kelleher, Virgil, Endo, Elliot and Konate but no one, and I mean no one, stood down. So many youngsters playing well and for this we have to credit KloppšŸ‘

Oh and Chris Kavanagh, youā€™re a feckinā€™ cā€¦. Terrible onesided performance from him and his pals at VARšŸ˜”

4 Likes

1tkj1k (1)

4 Likes

Itā€™s really hard to know if these kids are the real deal and the future is brightā€¦or if Klopp is a once in a lifetime experience and weā€™ll never see these days again

7 Likes

Kloppā€™s just done what no manager will never do. Win a Cup with kids.

6 Likes

I love him!! :sob: :sob: :heart:

7 Likes

Iā€™d be surprised if he plays again before April

2 Likes

Weā€™ll never feel a loss more than when Jurgen goes,Hopefully heā€™s set us up well enough to negate that.
I love hin too Maria

4 Likes

Have to say that Iā€™ve not been Elliotā€™s greatest fan, but today he was awesome.

3 Likes

None of the youngsters put a foot wrong in this match.

This win has to be one of the special ones.

9 Likes

No individual is bigger than the club.

3 Likes

This is so true. I was a doubter and he made me believe. He is leaving us with beautiful memories, I couldnā€™t ask for more. Even though I donā€™t want him to leave, I understand why has to leave, for his welling being and time with his family.

I can manage the heartache watching his teams on Youtube next season.

5 Likes

Iā€™m a lot less worried about an injury.

Anyhow Salah was bouncing in one clip so I expect we will see him soon.

6 Likes

You wonā€™t need to.

Xabiā€™s team will create their own memories.

6 Likes

Olā€™ Mubbo is very much in the minority opinionā€¦

13 Likes

Klopp and Kenny having a big hug :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

We will see who comes in June. Ask me then.

1 Like