Post Match: Liverpool v Chelsea (LCF 25/2/24 3pm)

Just saw Nunez hurdle the hoarding when they focused on Ponchettino head down.

I think it’s safe to assume Nunez isn’t far away.

3 Likes

How much he’ll miss you :wink:

1 Like

Sorry for insinuating that you were responsible @PeachesEnRegalia

1 Like

According to Dale Johnson the ref asked for input from the VAR saying he didnt see what would have caused Grav to be in such distress and th VAR decided it wasnt a red. According to Johnson, while the ankle buckled (an import criterion), the challenge didnt “endanger the safety of the opponent”. You know that opponent who is in the process of being stretched off as a direct result of the foul he was subjected to. This was not a bad luck “shit happens” injury. This was a very predictable outcome given the nature of the foul.

8 Likes

Diaz dancing around

1 Like

Danns not going to be able to sleep tonight…

Also if Caicedo is sticking out his leg without looking at where he’s putting his leg. That’s an immediate red card regardless of the intent.

Jones was sent off for a nothing challenge. How can referees justify that and do nothing here ? Crooked bunch of shit humans.

4 Likes

‘Referee not on the level of the game’

7 Likes

Yeah that groin looks really bad :joy::smiling_face_with_tear::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Come on Poch. Blame the ref. Go on. I dare you. I double dare you, you ballooning cunt.

11 Likes

Yes that’s the different Poch, you play for pens…we play to win.

That along with many other things is what separates someone as bog standard as you to a great, a master, an icon like Klopp.

3 Likes

Haha it was Nunez hurdling it :joy:

1 Like

And also , the joke of a card that Konate recieved for handball.

3 Likes

OMG!! he is going for them. I hope he doesn’t get a fine.

1 Like

did you all see dom jumping over the ad board and jumping on klopp?

Probably one of the most emotional games I ever watched. So, so proud of this team, this club, this manager, this fucking captain. There is no other club like this.

There is a caveat.

We cannot wipe out two of the worst decisions ever on a football pitch. I am glad that Klopp mentioned the Gravenberch incident. He will be fined, but fuck it he is correct. They looked for a reason to disallow the goal. Now, because of that every second set piecw goal will need to be disallowed from now on. It was a nonsensical and farcial decision. Absolute nonsense.

Fuck them though, this is immense.

12 Likes

You don’t have “the energy…”

We had 3 lads who have played about 100 mins of first team football :joy:

Oh fuck off Ponchettino :melting_face:

7 Likes

Ban incoming I guess…

1 Like

Don’t usually get a ban from after game comments he’s lost any bonus mind :joy:

This win is sweeter than creaming them with our first team 4-0.

2 Likes