Post Match: Liverpool v Chelsea (LCF 25/2/24 3pm)

He’s a fucking prick isn’t he. Spice boy playing the tough guy against a kid

10 Likes

He was hobbling on the parade.

God knows what we do on Wednesday frankly.

1 Like

Honestly I think it might be better to go out of FA cup. We have a cup and I’d love all the eggs in the league basket now

3 Likes

I dont think they would would let him walk around if they thought it could be a fracture tbh.

Anyway, about the game ! I am so fucking happy ! I had to leave and drive back home from my mother right when extra time began. In the late second half, I thought Chelsea was much stronger and far more dangerous and then I assumed, oh, shame, won’t be enough we only have kids now and no good subs and felt a bit glum. But then I kept reading the live update on the ferry, it said “surprisingly after a strong Chelsea finish to the second half, Liverpool is much stronger now in extra time”. I almost could not believe it ! And so on went on, before Van Dijk scored. When I had arrived back home, there were celebrations !
I am suprised we found extra strenght and it makes me very proud. We beat the Chavs with a reserve team mostly made up of youngsters ! So surprised we were the team that played better in extra time ! And so happy. Klopp and all of our players, so, so deserves this night ! :slight_smile:

Congratulations everyone !

10 Likes

To be honest I’m worrying about that as well.

McConnell can come in and so can Clark but we can’t be over reliant.

Got to hope Salah, Nunez and Dom all come back and stay fit.

And Endo and others aren’t serious, of course it could be a precaution but.

1 Like

Play the U23’s if possible, and if we go out, so be it. Premier League and Europa League are the priorities.

3 Likes

Chillwell?

You realise you now have to repeat that ferry ride every time we play from now until the end of the season. That was obviously the reason for our win.
If you don’t, we’ll know who to blame.

Your mum will be happy though.

It’s because we have shitty infrastructure, unlike Canada, and not bridges and tunnels absolutely everywhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking at the three who are close, I wonder if they were available but Klopp had worked with the players who started this week and went let’s go with that.

After all if we have issues having those three available at Forest helps a lot. We may have to play Clark or McDonnell but.

3 Likes

He wouldn’t have tried it against any of the senior players. What a fucking shithouse.

7 Likes

Yeah he’s a perfume boy.

1 Like

Despite the refs. Soo proud.

But in the end…the kids showed him how to play and how to win…they even laughed at him…go on matey boy you old hasbeen…

2 Likes

Could learn a bit from Tsimikas there…

Were close - they’ve probably all put their returns back a month through their celebrations :rofl:

2 Likes

Didn’t see Salah do it so he might be ok :joy:

Klopp did say Endo was stiff so let’s see. I doubt any of the ones who played 120 play Wednesday. Get them ready for Forest and then pick from what we have I say.

2 Likes

Match report loading ……

13 Likes

We dodged a bullet there

We’ll probably play the U18s and win, at this rate.

1 Like