Post match: Liverpool v Everton (EPL 24/4/22 4.30pm)

Delighted the see the back of those horrible cheating cunts and go away with the points and no noticeable injuries. Men of the match Joel, Andy and Origi. Onwards and upwards.

10 Likes

Horrible game to watch. I really hope they go down

12 Likes

Origi is just made for these derbies, and given that Everton are bound to go, it may prove to be good timing that he will leave this summer. I do hope he still has part to play, and today he did, involved in both goals.

I didnā€™t want Everton to go down until today, but they are disgusting and have no business playing in the premiere league. Quite a few teams coming up are playing better football with less resources, and even Burnley deserves it more to stay up.
Nothing felt more just than to see us come through in the end and with a clean sheet, and Alissonā€™s taking the piss in the end, showing how ridiculous Prickford was right from the kick off.

Masterful from Klopp after the break, and bold to go with 4 forwards to break the deadlock, wise enough to resume with midfield control soon after the lead.

What a sick assist by Diaz, the boy is just an unbelievable player.

Robertson breaking the deadlock and clearing before Iwobi, plus a very good second half by him is enough to get MOTM for me, with Origi a close second for changing the game when coming in and being involved in both goals, and Diaz not far behind at all.

12 Likes

Not sure whether to give MOTM to Divock for being Divock, to Ali for taking the piss, or to Robbo for being MOTM

12 Likes

I was soooooo close to giving him a vote for that. In the end I went Robbo, Thiago and Fabinho.

3 Likes

Fab brilliant also :+1:

1 Like

That caf right now ā€¦ Iā€™d sum it up as kind of disapproving of our celebrations. Butthurt is too kind a word :rofl:

6 Likes

Oooops ! Take those DVDā€™s off the shelves. You know, the oneā€™s titled,
2022, The Year We Stopped Liverpool Winning the League.

3 Likes

The irony of a Utd deadshit coming up with this nonsenseā€¦

10 Likes

You have to give MOTM to Robbo for playing with the intensity required throughout.
This was a game youā€™d want to see live. Watching it on the box has made me far too critical of how we played before the subs to really enjoy as much as I should.

10 Likes

Tyler and Carragher can go fuck themselves with their pro-Everton bullshit, the worst shower of cunts weā€™ve played since Atletico 2 years ago. They donā€™t deserve to be in the PL.

Ugly game for the most part and at times we did make things more difficult for ourselves. We found a way through though, as always, while we got a preview of what Villarreal will be doing. So all in all, this could not have gone much better.

7 Likes

Robbo as MotM for me - critical at both ends. Also mentions for Origi for old times sakes and Alisson for taking the piss.

I think Everton have had it and I donā€™t honestly see them coming back unless they have a top to bottom regime change. For all the rivalry and piss taking, I think itā€™s a pity.

So, Villareal next. I suspect we may have a similar match.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know why I read that shite.

1 Like

Whatā€™s with Jack Lusby?

ā€œDivock Origi has likely played his last Merseyside derby, and the Liverpool legend made sure to make it count with a hand in both goals in a 2-0 win over Everton.ā€

Mate, pretty much every Liverpool player has likely played his last Merseyside derbyā€¦

22 Likes

Erm :thinking: Nahh!

6 Likes

Well he could have had one in the second, the first wasnā€™t even in the box and they werenā€™t anything more than Origiā€™s.

2 Likes

He got one of my votes solely for that reason. I hate those anti-footballing cunts

1 Like

Origi with 6 goals in 10 games against the bitters.

9 Likes

Milner would be so proud.

1 Like

Same here, Robbo.

If Everton and their fans were kind of genuine, 100% about effort etc. rather than being bitter about everything I would be more than happy to hope they stay up. Then I watch Richarleson and instantly want them no where near the PL.

6 Likes