Post match: Liverpool v Everton (EPL 24/4/22 4.30pm)

Shut the fuck up Kevin Campbell you donut.

4 Likes

Oh the blue fume over on Twitter is delicious. Convinced everything went against them despite all their shithouse antics. Full tin foil hat mode on the VAR conspiracy stuff.

I hope they go down. That today was embarrassing for them. 11 behind the ball and then hoof it near Gordon and hope he falls over for a freekick or pen. The time wasting, the niggly fouls, the rolling round pretending to be hurt, that stuff just shows how far they’ve fallen.

And they must be sick of the site of big Div. Like the boogyman for blueshite. Just his mere presence is enough for them to shit themselves.

18 Likes

Subs changed the game immediately, the difference the made was honestly the best I’ve seen in a long while.

Wouldn’t even mind seeing a front 3 of Diaz Origi Salah for Villarreal.

5 Likes

Martin Tyler is a fucking dickhead “A little while ago Liverpool we’re worried about their own team” (when the lads at Anfield are singing “going down”)

4 Likes

Went with Robertson, he was fantastic and they produced bugger all on his side, Diaz scared them when he came on and Origi added something we were missing in the attack.

Rarely pick subs but I think they all added to the pressure on Everton though the gaps appeared because of the energy they had used in the first. Our first was slow and rather sloppy. Got at them at half time and they couldn’t keep up once Diaz was added.

Everton were horrible, I understand digging in but it wasn’t a digging in performance, they missed some chances they should have been testing Becker with and the antics of Richardson and Gordon tested me to my very patience.

Attwell managed the game well and didn’t fall for some of the shit.

6 Likes

18:24

Post update

Liverpool 2-0 Everton

The possession ended 83-17%. Liverpool made 700 accurate passes to Everton’s 93. :rofl:

13 Likes

Everton were still unlucky, though.

6 Likes

MOM Divok , i love the guy he has been amazing in every big game that we needed him he delivered i wish he could stay .the sorry ones played 10 in defence negative and sorry as the team they are hopefully they will be relegated .

1 Like

Just listening to Radio Merseyside and Everton fans on the phone-in are furious with Carra for his anti Everton comments.

And the referee who was blatantly biased apparently…

Anyway great result. Will miss these derbies

2 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

Broke my self-imposed rule of not giving the goalie a MotM vote when we win.

Not that Ali made any blinding saves to keep us in it… he got a vote from me for that Pickford impression.

Absolutely fucking brilliant !

10 Likes

Fat fwank…things going off in the middle of the pitch…yeah…your team cheat, kick shit out of everyone, dive, run to the ref like whiney kids, face it fwank…yor lot are f***ing animals not footballers…just fk off.

8 Likes

10 men behind the ball.

Take time for goalkicks, headed back passes, throw-ins.

Dive to win free kicks.

Surround ref to get players a card or sent off.

Go long from Prickford to space behind TAA.

Make the game stop start.

Frank “we got a famous result in 2014 with these tactics” Lampard

9 Likes

Geoff asking Lampard about Everton being in the bottom 3 is some sweet music

1 Like

:hearts:

7 Likes

And the reason they sacked Rafa was??

Robbo getting some digs in during his post match interview, love it.

4 Likes

Hope Ali makes a comment…

3 Likes

Omg…the fing vardy clone cheating fcker is on tv…ask him why he falls down all the time…cheat…

2 Likes