Post-match: Liverpool v Fulham, 3 December 2023...4-3...NEVER IN DOUBT!

I say this with the greatest respect, but have some of you been asleep these last few years?

JK’s sides rarely give up. We can always come back…believe!

Sure…this isn’t the great side of a few years ago, but they have heart.

Up the fucking Reds.

18 Likes

All utter shite.

But we still won.

Discuss.

5 Likes

Comeback kings :point_up:

2 Likes

Feels like the 2-1 @ Villa from 2019-20 in terms of feeling like we were down and out with 10 minutes to go and then a whirlwind turnaround. Still don’t think we’re going to win the League defending like that, but you need to get the results and we did that.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Someone do a poll. I’m too giddy.

3 Likes

Anyone know how to do the MotM poll?

Never in doubt.

1 Like

Yes. But I’m not telling you.

1 Like

Wow. Bangers only. Never in doubt. What a game.

2 Likes

If there’s no poll I’d give Trent MotM but Endo coming on seemed to spark us into life.

We were terrible for large parts of that so the 3 points feels unduly jammy.

2 Likes

YESSSS.

Glad we woke up in the end.

My big takeaway from that: please can we start Endo in the 6 in PL games, at least until we settle on someone, and push Mac to the 8?! I get that he’s not the world class option but my god we look so better protected against the counter. We’ll usually score with the talents we have, but the lack of balance is giving me heart attacks atm.

7 Likes

https://x.com/LFC/status/1731344116653424697?s=20

8 Likes

Not me.

1 Like

Poor passing + slow pace + lack of intensity = shit

Goal from a DM who is too slow + Goal from right back turned midfielder + Stealing Marco Silva’s soul = LIVERPOOL!!!

Great goals from Trent, Macca and Endo.

Kelleher and Gravenberch were dreadfully poor. Not the only ones to have an off game but clearly the weakest links.

Is it a coincidence that Trent is having these big moments after Szoboszlai has been subbed off? Still feel we need to get him more involved in the midfield. For all Dom, Gravenberch etc ability, Trent is still comfortably the most talented player we have those areas of the pitch.

6 Likes

Arnold even celebrated like Gerrard.

6 Likes

Come on Spurs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3x as many shots. 2.5x more on target and we found ourselves 3-2 down lol.

Badly miss Ali, dreading these next 2-3 games.

& the chances we love to miss are gonna come back to bite us some day…probably sooner than we think.

2 Likes

Only thing I can say is that it might give us some added energy ahead.

Seems we were very wasteful but the way and manner we won that at the end was decent.

1 Like