Post-match: Liverpool v Fulham, 3 December 2023...4-3...NEVER IN DOUBT!

Don’t know …not very technical…but would vote for…Trent…

So this was a bad game we played…and…won…some how…

I’ll take it !!! :smiley: :love_you_gesture: and even drink absinthe to it ! :smiling_imp:

But some stability and some honestly better form, would be nice in and for, the future.

In the end I’m lad I stayed up to 2am on a Monday to watch this one.

I was questioning my life choices at 3-2.

5 Likes

The good is we won the match…

The bad is we needed 4 world class strikes to dispose of Fulham…

The stress is not good for my heart.

4 Likes

We are a bit all over the place but why dread Sheffield United? They are fried garbage.

2 Likes

We need a real shake up in our defending transitions when we give the ball away.

Although I suppose the easy answer is not to give it away so EASILY

1 Like
  • MOTM - None of them, all shite but we won
0 voters
1 Like

Lets all channel our thoughts to Spurs…sounds odd to say…but it might help…

We’re yet to find a system where we get the most from all of them in a collective sense…they’re all playing like individuals and on different wavelengths.

No one can be happy we’ve conceded 3 trash goals, that needs to be fixed up if we want to be winning anything this season.

1 Like

Awesome, sounds like we’ll make it another fucking nail biter then!

3 Likes

Thank God this ended in Liverpool style!
Trent with a Captain’s performance, even as a vice captain!!!
Endo a massive sub in all aspects, Gakpo influential as well, he really wanted it and believed!
Macca building on his City performance. Tsimi very good now in a run of games, very important while Robertson is out.
With Alisson being missed, with our defense being really beaten multiple times, and with our Attack toothless today, it’s very important that we’ve been able to come back and go 11 from 11 at Anfield! Details like that are what makes a title contender or not.
Just hope we fix the leaking a bit until Alisson is back…
…is Matip going to be ok? Let’s hope…last thing we need is to have limited rotation in defense.

2 Likes

Matip getting injured might actually help us a bit in that… his recent passing from the back has been piss poor.

1 Like

Yes exactly…the fried garbage is what I’m dreading.

Your Luton’s and Sheffield Utd’s, the type of garbage we drop down to.

Got up at 3 am and was thinking the same

The first goal conceded was due to his mad pass to Salah who is heavily marked…

10 Likes

At least @Euphoria got value for money.

12 Likes

Terrific watch overall, great drama.
Not at our best overall, feel that Ali would’ve saved at least 1 of Fulham’s 1st half goals, and if we’d been better in the final third, we’d have had a 2+ goal cushion throughout.
But, the mentality monsters arrived in crunch time
MOTM TAA
Darwin had a Darwin game, need to finish at least one of those chances, though Mo’s short range miss on about the 84th minute was even more surprising
Endo excellent when he came on, not even mentioning the goal
Jones needs to start the next couple ahead of Gravenberch
All 4 goals from midfield? When’s the last time that happened? (Yes, Trent’s first one will go down as an OG, but still…)

2 Likes

I’d forgotten about that!!

First trip to Anfield…ken hell!!

4 Likes

But Konate is no better, Quansah looks better than both in possesion?

2 Likes