Post-match: Liverpool v Fulham, 3 December 2023...4-3...NEVER IN DOUBT!

We could just do with Spurs unspursing for the rest of the day.

1 Like

Actually part of their Spursing involves beating City, let’s hope they stay in character…

3 Likes

the bromance between TAA and Dom is cute

not our best game or best coached either…take the three and run

The key to challenging for titles is winning when you have a bad day. We made daft mistakes but we kept getting back off the canvas and going again.

People can strip down what went wrong, moan about it etc, but we can be assured that Klopp and co will be focusing on the missed chances and mistakes.

I’d expect us to be better on Wednesday defensively, but a loud Selhurst Park is going to be a tough one.

On we go.

Shame trents first went down as a OG

5 Likes

At least the subs made a difference. Thought Endo and Gakpo really gave us a bite when we needed it.

5 Likes

Where are his pictures…

You’d hope his phone was in his pocket for most of it!

Yes he is, Quansah is an excellent passer from the back (so is Matip usually but lately he’s just been awful at it).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AnfieldIndex/status/1731349043228361203

4 Likes

Palace’s home form is really odd compared to their away form.

It’s probably just fixtures but it’s almost a flip of the Newcastle Home/Away (well not quite that’s absolutely off the chart).

1 Like

Wow, this end of game is one to behold, isn’t it? Seemingly out of nowhere. But in fact, Klopp made two late changes which changed the game: Endo and Gakpo. The first scored that beauty for the 3-3 and solidified our game, while the latter brought fresh energy into the attack, which was bitterly needed.

Trent obviously MoM for me, but the two above deserve to be mentioned as well. Of course, Mac’s incredible first personal goal at Anfield will remain in memories as well.

Well done lads! Hopefully they can take confidence from this and display a better overall performance at Sheffield Utd. A reaction is certainly needed after a sloppy defensive display in the first 80 minutes.

9 Likes

Praps there’s some before n after the game.

On another day, we’d have won that game comfortably. As is was, we were 3-2 down with a few minutes left. What matters then is the effort and passion shown.

Got that and more. Was important to get the home win today. considering we are struggling a little away from Anfield.

Hopefully Spurs can actually give Shitty a game.

Looks like everyone has forgotten that we have Sheffield United away before we play Palace.

2 Likes

Ah good, another couple of easy games!

Easy 10 goal win coming up.

Can we go back to 3-1 again?

3 Likes

Shit defending.

Some bangers of goals scored though.

I’ve not it was just mentioned and I thought I’d drop the form table thing in.

It’s hard to take anything meaningful from the 5pts Sheffield United have taken. Though they’ve been better at home.

Our defending has to be far better though. Shouldn’t take 4 goals against Fulham and two class strikes. Saying that this should energise them all to do better.