Post-match: Liverpool v Fulham, 3 December 2023...4-3...NEVER IN DOUBT!

I remember someone here arguing that we should consider selling Alisson while we can get a big fee for him, because Kelleher is a worthy replacement. Not naming names, but he didn’t do a MOTM poll :wink:

1 Like

I’d back Alli to save all three.

The defense would have been better organized for sure.

2 Likes

Wrong thread…but son has just scored…

3 Likes

SPURS!!!

Get in!

1 Like

Ederson is a shit keeper.

Does demonstrate how good Alisson is to be fair.

I don’t think Kelleher is bad but I hadn’t really thought about the defence. Perhaps a bit more over compensating is required to get us through this period.

1 Like

Just reading thru…and watching shit…couldn’t change page quick enough…

A bit less of Trent in midfield keeping in mind Robbo is injured might make the midfield better

1 Like

Son😢

I was jesting. Whenever i go to Anfield i always take a few pics, particualrly trying to get the scoreboard at the end of the game. Gotta get the memories saved and that.

1 Like

Trent in midfield has gained us 3 points from the last two games.

5 Likes

Obviously Trent is the only option for MOM. Some of his passing today was truly exceptional. Throw in the two goals and it adds up to a cert MOM. Our defending mid week and even more so today is concerning. Great game to watch for the neutral but doing my heart rate no good at all.

3 Likes

The first goal was from a free-kick. Which you’d back Trent to take.

The second goal was a smash and grab.

I’m not saying Trent has to go back to playing RB. But maybe a bit less of the transitions until we get Robbo and Ali back

I got it…my phone ended up 3 seats down…took some at ht…of the new stand and pitch…

2 Likes

The mentality monsters are back AND are still title challengers! YNWA

1 Like

We’re not title contenders if we concede three against Fulham at home.

Top four would be nice.

endo needs to start

2 Likes

Fulham drew away at Arsenal after going down to 10 men - pretty sure anyone would call Arsenal title contenders.

7 Likes

I agree that the balance needs addressing, I just wouldn’t sacrifice Trent for that.

It’s a waste of his talents to ask him to defend so much IMO. A better defender at left back, or more control in midfield should be the first port of call. We can’t afford the type of performance we saw from Grav today.

https://twitter.com/showlfc/status/1731354033086988700

3 Likes