Post-match: Liverpool v Fulham, 3 December 2023...4-3...NEVER IN DOUBT!

I get that. But seriously, Sheffield United really are fried garbage lol.

Phew!

Learn from this and move on.

1 Like

imagine being fulham fans… commiserations!!!

1 Like

Whilst you’re not wrong, I don’t really need to prove that we have a history of dropping more points to these over fried garbage than not.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1731357923450724444

nice to see Robbo again, miss him

8 Likes

Nice to see the team stepping up to cover for Alisson and help Kelleher settle in. 3 goals from the 6 yard box, all of them virtually unmarked.

The result, the thrill, the excitement, it got the blood pumping (probably the loudest Anfield has been all season) and it feels great but it shouldn’t have come down to last minute heroics.

The defending was laughable, even more lax and lackadaisical than usual when it ought to have been the exact opposite, especially with Alisson missing. It also demonstrates how big Alisson’s presence and influence is and what a huge part he is of our ostensibly good defensive record. There is a mentality and an attitude issue when it comes to defending with which Klopp has put up for too long. It’s not sustainable and if allowed to fester for much longer, it will end up costing us dearly.

Get your shit together and someone pull Nunez’s head out of his ass preferably by the pigtails.

5 Likes

halland having a nunez type game…missing point blank chances

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldTalk/status/1731357577018044570

Knee injury. Things need to be addressed in Jan.

1 Like

we will be ok with konate and joe if needed and the Q kid is there as well

2 Likes

Just realized that the Reds having another early start Saturday, after a midweek game. WTAF!

3 Likes

Have been trying to post all day. Won’t seem to process in this website. I’ll keep trying maybe it’s because I’m using data and not wifi

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CJtalka24/status/1731354704951607751

4 Likes

We wait in anticipation…but one question…did u enjoy the game…?

Give me until 12am should be back in Ireland then!

Was brilliant, fans in decent voice near me and the KOP was good. The goals were top quality.

The atmosphere pre game is immense and I managed to see the two buses come down Anfield Road beside The King Harry bar which was brilliant in itself.

I got a burger for 8.50 which was the low point.

The music in the concourse and in the fanzone area is brilliant too

10 Likes
4 Likes

Well, that was another crazy game for my club. Two late goals and we won hugely important 3 points. I am glad that these players have rediscovered the magic to score late goals that win us points /vs. Luton, City, Newcastle, Wolves, Fulham/.

Kelleher looked shaky and especially the second goals looked too easy in my opinion. Still at the end of the the first half he made a fantastic save to prevent Fulham take the lead at half time.

Defensively we had a poor game, the midfielders were not bothered to defend and chase back for big parts of this football match. Their first goal was similar to City’s first goal, the pass is not good enough and we gave the ball away too easily, but still no an immediate danger foa goal, while the other players on the pitch did not react properly.

Our three guys in attack had their worst game together for a very long time /inspite of us scoring 4 times/ - Nunez missing two brilliant chances /both created by Salah/, Diaz was absolutely anonymous, totally lost the battle vs. Tete. And Salah, still got an assist /also missed a sitter after 83 minutes/, but overall Robinson totaly dominated him.

TAA was MoM without a doubt, while Dom and Ryan had a poor game. Glad that Endo was instrumental for our comeback and he deserves to start our next game. Gakpo also looked good and hopefully Konate will start to improve and no injuries hopefully, because we need him after another knee injury. It is clear that December will be exhausting and in January we will be without Mo.

4 Likes

Endo is a must with Mac or Jones in the 8…i would also start Gakpo

3 Likes

I thought Salah and Nunez linked up well around top of box, just final quality missing.

2 Likes

Thank you, Spurs.

2 Likes

Thank you spurs and thanks to Hooper that stopped a Manch player ready to goal to give a free kick 30 yards back

1 Like