Post-match: Liverpool v Fulham, 3 December 2023...4-3...NEVER IN DOUBT!

You won’t ever see 4 better goals in a single game ever again. Mac the pick of the bunch, exquisite.

Actually wouldn’t surprise me if we scored more goals outside the box today than we did all of last season.

1 Like

Watched it recorded, having avoided knowing the score. Bewilderingly unfocused performance for much of the match. That is really like a loss that we happened to get 3 points from. Bizarre how good some of the goals were too, we were letting them have tap-ins and trying to match them with worldies, yet somehow did.

6 Likes

Squeaky!

2 Likes

No, he absolutely fucking didn’t. What he said was he said was that he wouldn’t sell Kelleher until Alisson was secure long term. And in a second conversation said that if we were sticking to a ‘sell them before their legs go’ policy (as some were championing re Hendo and Fabinho) that would mean looking at players like Van Dijk and Alisson, not the lads who’s legs had clearly already gone.

At no point did did the person you are thinking about express the desire to sell Alisson for Kelleher, so up yer bollocks.

2 Likes

Anyone got any good full-length highlights to binge? Preferably with some good match analysis.

2 Likes

The defender moved towards the ball, Salah didn’t

Phew!! Well that was heart stopping match at times. As long as we have the 3 points, I don’t care. We need to smash and grab as many points possible, after losing points earlier in the season due to the referee and VAR officials incompetence.

4 Likes

I just watched it here

No doubt I’d have enjoyed it more if someone at the family party I was at hadn’t said (despite a no spoilers request) told me the fucking score at full time.

3 Likes

I agree completely. I think it is very likely Endo starts on Wednesday. We could also see Harvey starting instead of Dom and either Mac or Jones as the LCM. Ryan definitely did not cover himself in glory today.
And, of course, in-form Gakpo NEEDS to start, in attack of course.

1 Like

Yank Big Fish GIF by SA Company

Couldn’t resist. Sorry!

1 Like

When Konate entered the fray, I thought it would be a very nervous and tense final 15 minutes. Bloody hell, I wasn’t wrong!

2 Likes

mtv middle finger GIF by The Charlotte Show

1 Like

Totally agree with this. Endo put in the hard tackling that the starting three were, mostly, unable to do.
So again, we get a result despite not playing all that well. Hopefully, by the time we have a midfield where everybody knows what they’re meant to do, and when Nunez is regularly putting away the chances that come his way, we should win the league!

2 Likes

Yes, but that seems a distant dream :slightly_frowning_face:

We spent the whole game trying to be too clever in our build up play when sometimes the simple pass is what’s needed. And ultimately it was 4 long range shots that did the job. A lesson to learn maybe.
Defending was shocking. Heard many blaming Kelleher but for me he did o.k, might have done better for their 2nd but I think he anticipated the Fulham lad taking more time and came out to block it and was undone by their lad taking the shot early.
None of the front 3 played well and Nunez should have buried 2 in the second half, that said he had a hand in the last 2 goals.
McAllister had one of his best games for us I thought while Slobo has gone off the boil the last few weeks.
Great to see Endo get that goal, felt bad for him really because it was a fucking beauty but he couldn’t really celebrate it.
Crowd was decent 2nd half and stayed with the team when it would have been easy to turn on them.

5 Likes

Took four world class goals to win,those 3 points were well worth it, especially with Spurs thoughtful enough to help out by holding Citeh.
Sure we have played better but not terribly fussed right now.
Good to see McAlister and Endo break their scoring ducks, long may it continue.

2 Likes

@Euphoria

“An outstanding experience for everyone who was here,” added Klopp. "I don’t think anyone would have thought before the game that Liverpool v Fulham will be a game that you will never forget in your life.

“But you’re welcome.”

:wink:

7 Likes

I think all three goals we conceded were rather soft.

3 Likes

The other pics too large to post it’s telling me……

13 Likes