Post Match: Liverpool v Lask (30/11/23 8pm)

https://x.com/lfc/status/1730348710402383963?s=46&t=aLG9ncyUrtZ-QtZv0kz6SQ

5 Likes

Clean sheet and a walk in the park.

2 Likes

With USG and Toulouse dropping points, LFC has qualified for the R16 as group winners. This allows us to concentrate on the league from now till R16 ( which is March) starts…

1 Like
1 Like

That hit by Kostas that left a dent on the crossbar!!

1 Like

endo is our fernandinho - 10 fouls a match and no booking.
nice stroll.
Thought Gravenbach was only one who looked a bit off it. Maybe he isnt fit yet.
Roll on Sunday

4 Likes

That was the complaint about him in the Netherlands too.

1 Like

Wish he had the same protection that Fernandinho did; Endo’s been booked three times in 697 minutes of football for us.

2 Likes

Thought the game was played in an honest spirit - might be the one for the season though…

What a good little result for the lads and the supporters! We are through as match winners as could be expected, and we’ll no doubt progress deep into the competition this season. Looking forward to next spring! :+1:

3 Likes

Elliot must be fucking exhausted this morning - he ran and ran and ran so much that it tired me out .

5 Likes

Completely agree with you. The lad must have covered every blade of grass on the pitch. I gave him my MOM. A stroll in the park really. Could have doubled the score easily.

2 Likes

His fitness levels look seriously upgraded. Always in position within the vicinity of the ball whether it’s an offensive or defensive situation

Yet so far bar yesterday I think he has played well.

Fantastic win last night. Great, we got a few goals in, with a game to spare.

So happy, lets hope we can reciprocate this in the league for the next few games.

2 Likes