Post Match: Liverpool v Lask (30/11/23 8pm)

Player of the match
  • Caohimin KELLEHER
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Jarrell QUANSAH
  • Kostas TSIMIKAS
  • Wataru ENDO
  • Ryan GRAVENBERCH
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Luis DIAZ
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Darwin NUÑEZ
  • Curtis JONES
  • Connor BRADLEY
  • Luke CHAMBERS
0 voters

Unused Subs: Pitaluga, Van Dijk, Szoboszlai, Mac Allister, Matip, Gordon, Doak.

:arrows_counterclockwise: 56’ Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Ibrahima KONATE

:arrows_counterclockwise: 56’ Darwin NUÑEZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Luis DIAZ

:arrows_counterclockwise: 56’ Curtis JONES :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Mohamed SALAH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 87’ Connor BRADLEY :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Ryan GRAVENBERCH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 87’ Luke CHAMBERS :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Kostas TSIMIKAS

:soccer: 12’ Luis DIAZ (:rightwards_hand: Joe GOMEZ)

:soccer: 15’ Cody GAKPO (:rightwards_hand: Mohamed SALAH)

:soccer: 51’ Mohamed SALAH

:soccer: 90+2’ Cody GAKPO (:rightwards_hand: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD)

A piece of piss.

3 Likes

Easy with the two early goals and a draw in Toulouse means we can retire this til March :+1:

Gakpo was my man of the match.

4 Likes

Salah, Elliott and Gomez all brilliant. Quansah amazing for his age. The rest just made it look easy.

Gravenberch quietly had a shocker.

Hope Klopp sends a proper kids team to Belgium next week.

4 Likes

Good game, Everyone was good. Elliot ran his socks off and was solid throughout.

Onwards and upwards!

3 Likes

Thought Kelleher did some decent stuff as well, then again most of their stuff was a yard offside.

1 Like

While the senior players face Sheffield United in the league.

1 Like

I’m at this point sure that Salah has to play a minute of every European game so I’d take him but no one else really.

Give Macallister’s brother every chance of qualification

boy oh boy, the post game show by the americans on golazo show is absolute shit

what is worrying about ryan is, he is brilliant for the first 15-20 minutes of games and then just disappears after that

2 Likes

Great result! good to know we’ve already won the group and won’t have to play in the play off round. Last group game will be a good chance to let the youngsters play.

The keeper and the defence all looked solid. Quansah amazing for his age, Gomez a totally different player from last season, Tsimikas built on his fine performance against City.

Elliot and Endo had good games in midfield, Ryan unfortunately had a bad day.

Now we can forget about EL and concentrate on the league. Let’s smash Fulham come Sunday

3 Likes

Job done, top of the group. No need to travel to USG, just tell them the 3 points is on us…early crimbo gift if you like.

Can we get some proper competition from now on please.

1 Like

Why would you want proper competition? Allows Klopp to rotate for all the prizes.

5 Likes

Because beating greater competition gives me greater satisfaction. I want to see us against the best but that’s just me. We’re very capable of beating the best in this competition and that’s when you’ll see the best from us too.

No disrespect to them but those 3 teams are the equivalent of 3 championship sides.

I’d rather we slowly ramp up.

Thursday/Sunday will be tougher against better sides.

1 Like

Top of the group after a glorified training session. Couldn’t have gone much better.

1 Like

Anyone have a link to a full match replay. My usual site seems to only be posting the next day ….