Post match: Liverpool v Luton Town (EPL 21/2/24 7.30pm)

Fuck Arteta

10 Likes

I have forgotten how to vote, can I vote for three players or is it only one?

Felt a little nervy at the half (didn’t we all?) but definitely felt confident about turning it around. Only issue was the small matter of the missing troops we had available, but made it in the end.
Where did Conor Bradley come from? The boy is class on the ball and off, everywhere on the pitch. I’m a real big fan of him and always look forward to the next time he gets the ball.
Once Harvey sorts out his final ball/shot he will be a true star. As of today I really, REALLY love his effort and passion. He WILL get better I am sure and one day the Salah mantle might be passed on to him.
I’m quietly optimistic for the rest of the season. YNWA!

2 Likes

Still 3 players, just try it.

2 Likes

Ta Livvy :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:t2:

Rightly so, cringey wooden bastard

1 Like

No i will not!

4 Likes

I did like the part where Klopp got his camera out and brought his kids on to the pitch.

1 Like

Well deserved.Next game.

Im sure theres a price :sweat_smile:

happy double face GIF by Doze Studio

2 Likes

Well that turned out nicely in the end. A few decent performances in the end once they worked out who was meant to be playing where.

3 Likes

How many more league games left?

12 games left.

3 Likes

12 league games left to win :ok_hand:

2 Likes

We had a period of about 15 mins in that second half where we were just not going to get beat….
We have to stop doubting…subs, academy players…everyone in Klopps Liverpool wants it.
Amazing just amazing. Aren’t we glad we support this team….

6 Likes

eeew… ufff ! A long wait then.

1 Like

Is it me or doesn’t Jayden Danns look like Phil Lynott’s (Thin Lizzy) long lost son! He is a dead ringer of him

2 Likes

So you do have limits, after all?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/J4cobS_/status/1760421269013496288

6 Likes