Post match: Liverpool v Luton Town (EPL 21/2/24 7.30pm)

• Caiohimin KELLEHER
  • Conor BRADLEY
  • Jarrel QUANSAH
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Wataru ENDO
  • Alexis MAC ALLISTER
  • Ryan GRAVENBERCH
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Luis DIAZ
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • Bobby CLARK
  • Jadon DANNS
  • James McCONNELL
0 voters

Unused subs: Adrian, Konate, Tsimikas, Gordon, Nyoni

:arrows_counterclockwise: 67’ Andy ROBERTSON :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Conor BRADLEY

:arrows_counterclockwise: 78’ Bobby CLARK :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Ryan GRAVENBERCH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 88’ James McCONNELL :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Alexis MAC ALLISTER

:arrows_counterclockwise: 88’ Jadon DANNS :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Luis DIAZ

:soccer: 57’ Virgil VAN DIJK (:rightwards_hand: Alexis MAC ALLISTER)

:soccer: 59’ Cody GAKPO (:rightwards_hand: Alexis MAC ALLISTER)

:soccer: 71’ Luis DIAZ (:rightwards_hand: Andrew ROBERTSON)

:soccer: 90’ Harvey ELLIOTT (:rightwards_hand: Jadon DANNS)

1 Like

:closed_lock_with_key::sunglasses:

1 Like

Fecking hell. Give me chance!

4 Likes

@cynicaloldgit Never in doubt.

2 Likes

Nothing changes… another meh first half followed by an excellent second.

2 Likes

Three points.

No injuries.

Job done.

16 Likes

Sorry - poll redone. Three votes now enabled.

Thought Endo was good and for the first time (for me) Macalister had a good game in the slightly advanced role.

Good night, eventually.

The second half was everything you associate with Liverpool. Loved every minute of it.

4 Likes

Brilliant effort given the circumstances.

Fucking mentality monsters. Or should I say mentality monster, because Klopp has done that with so many different iterations of our team :muscle:

4 Likes

Come from behind to absolutely bladder a side yet again, we’ve seen this before….only this time with our 2nd string. Beautiful.

We’re gonna win the league….and 3 more trophies with that.

Klopp is gonna change his mind.

We’re gonna be fine.

MOTM is tough….loved Bradley, loved Endo, loved Diaz. Mac for the 2 assists. CB’s both pretty good too especially Virg for his goal and almost getting a 2nd. Probably Endo closely followed by Diaz.

2 Likes

Endo absolutely fucking brilliant.

14 Likes

God, I made the real mistake of doubting at half time. But even with our top players out injured, the system is too strong, our players are too well drilled and our attack is too lethal. How many times have we scored 4 now this year?!

Fab five now all in double figures for goals as well. That might make the difference come the end of the season.

In terms of 90 min performances, I thought Virgil and Endo were vital today. They kept things ticking along, even when Harvey and Luis were really struggling to make things come off at the other end. But fair play to them, they came alive that second half.

What a team. Up the walking wounded reds as we hobble to Wembley!

9 Likes

MOM for sure :+1:

Yes, it’s Luton and yes, Liverpool have a good squad, but that is a huge win that shouldn’t be underplayed. The quality of players missing here can be the difference between winning these games or coming unstuck. But mentality is also huge and Liverpool simply refused to lose.

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1760416954756551098

:heart:

17 Likes

Arteta got slagged off for less.

2 Likes