Post match: Liverpool v Man City (Community Shield 30/7/22 5pm)

For the five minutes he was on, Carvalho looked class.

11 Likes

Who said we were not ready for a game against these plastics. :grinning:

3 Likes

The commentators are so sad we have won, fuck me.

5 Likes

Who is the lady giving the medals?

2 Likes

Think it says something that both Elliot and Carvalho got playing time. Excited to see them grow and contribute.

6 Likes

Darwin man of the match.

4 Likes

It’s nice that Milly let Mo to take the pen to open up his account for the season.

6 Likes

Pros: beat the sportswashing cunts, Darwin scored, Haaland looked like a donkey, getting in Peps head already.

Cons: Craig Pawson aptly demonstrated how shite the ref standards still are, Nathan ake trying to do Nunez’s ankle, Grealish’s hair, Martin Tyler on commentary

7 Likes

Overall a very good team performance. Our fitness levels are unreal, big up the inhalers :wink:. Thought Adrian had a much better game than expected. Thiago was unreal. Nunez looks fucking good. And he can play.

3 Likes

The pundits in Wright and Keane on ITV are fine.

8 Likes

Looking at the boys picking up their medals we’ve got a hell of a squad there now. Let’s hope we can keep the injuries to a minimum this season. Gave Thiago my MOM but it could have been any of them really. A great team display.

3 Likes

Even more than that. Very impressed with the quality of the players we were able to bring on, but look at the lads who didnt make it on the pitch. Jota and Tsimi not even on the bench. It’s as strong a group as I think we’ve ever had.

7 Likes

Haaland looks like a wank! My daddy played here,
Straight for the riches

2 Likes

So the result didn’t matter today eh?

3 Likes

So we’re the commentators, I have heard much worse.

Henderson and Robertson were a bit rusty in their passing.

NĂșñez brought a lot of energy👍

1 Like

All the subs came on and made a positive impact, depth looks excellent atm

3 Likes

ITV: “We believe there were losers medals available for City, but they didn’t pick them up”

:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Don Hutchinson
“never in a million years was that a penalty so Liverpool got lucky.”

Why do we continue have analysts who dont know the rules?

10 Likes

Send them on and charge them special delivery.

2 Likes

Gave it to Mo because he was tireless the whole time he played.

He looks well up for it so far

4 Likes