Post match: Liverpool v Man City (EPL 10/3/24 3.45pm)

Wondering how many goals by Gakpo has earned us points…

The samurai warrior. None shall pass. Only missing a white bandana with the red sun.

5 Likes

Thats not important to certain fans.

1 Like

City will drop points. So will Arsenal.

We got shafted by the refs AGAIN today but at this point we’re used to it.

Let’s keep going and see where we end up

9 Likes

Against who?

We will see for how long

Looks like his foot goes directly to Macca’s chest, and at some point the ball grazes the side of the boot…

1 Like

City - Arsenal for one

As for the league. I don’t think a lot has changed, yes if both us and Arsenal win 10 then they win on goal difference but there is still time that can be made up and they now have to go to Man City.

Could not lose today, we were chasing then and it’s not a position I like to be in with Man City.

5 Likes

I will take it back if he does but that was the title game tonight.

City’s next 3 games are arsenal, villa and palace away (sometimes thought of a bogey side for city). I don’t think they are getting 9 points out of that run

6 Likes

Anywhere else on the pitch Oliver blows for it botted it leaving it to VAR who in turn shat the bed.

3 Likes

Played them off the pitch second half.

Heard Virgil was having trouble in the locker room…Halaand’s big, fat, ugly head made it difficult to get out of his pocket.

Win the rest, we win the league. No way Arsenal don’t drop points during this tough run through March and April.

Now let’s get some lads back, and blitz this run in!

BTW, stonewall pen

9 Likes

It really isn’t.

2 Likes

Elliot was very good today and helped Connor nullify their Left side and mo is unfit and not at it when he came on

2 Likes

Hopefully we can get the injured players back to full fitness and form after the International break and put together a run.
We’re clearly as good as any other team in this league and have a great chance to win it.

6 Likes

Just knew the penalty would not be given. Given the time it occurred. Unfair, but we should of won this match regardless. So many chances.

Poor finishing. Very erratic play sometimes.

Poor substitution of Nunez for Gakpo.

Macca and Endo are showing world class levels. Love those 2 in our midfield.

…I really miss the assassin Jota…

5 Likes

We aren’t fussed what City do other than talking points from Arsenal then destiny is still in our favour.

4 Likes

If that helps you cope I suppose.

i really didnt give us much of a chance today with all our injuries, but to play them off the park like that in the 2nd half was special

6 Likes