Post Match: Liverpool v Man City (EPL 16/10/22 16.30pm)

Free scoring City
Robot striker Haaland
Injury plagued team
Terrible start to the season

And we fucking gave them a lesson in how to be a great football team.

Well done lads, well done

5 Likes

Haaland neutered

15 Likes

Those moments when the efforts of the lads are triumphant over a oil club and a bent ref, can bring a grown man to weep with joy

Well in lads. YNWA

14 Likes

First time Liverpool has really looked like Liverpool since the charity shield.

6 Likes

Lets hear it for Joseph Gomez!!!

16 Likes

Best game of the season. Brilliant effort from the lads, and I FUCKING love Mo Salah up front.

We have to kick on now. We need a run of wins now.

12 Likes

Amazing how different a side can look when players like Mo and Virgil each individually start looking the players whose form was so central to our success. Both unrecognizable from the guys we’ve seen the rest of this season. Hopefully this is a not a one off.

7 Likes

Fixed for accuracy

1 Like

Omg!! Despite all the odds stacked against us, the lads did it!! So proud of them.
I swear, I did 3,000 prayers chants for 95 minutes for this.
Thank you Football gods!!!

12 Likes

He’s shit.

8 Likes

We were agressive in defending from the first minute. Milner and Gomez in particular. Elliot giving excellent protection.

Salah with a masterclass of the lone striker at the shulder of the last defender and feeding off long balls.

He could’ve scroed more but for class save from Ederson and Nunez being a bit of an idiot (mixed in with good powerful runnning).

2 Likes

What a utterly disgrace Taylor was!

Well done Liverpool fighting for every meter all 11 MotM for me

11 Likes

Milner after reading the pre match meltdown

14 Likes

Our defenders defended dropped deep to cover runs and how much better we looked, back 4 was excellent, 2 CB’ s and Mo were my picks for motm, but special mention to Milly

3 Likes

Anthony Taylor was City’s man of the match there. Some shocking decisions.

Effort was there from our lads, and really should have scored a second to kill the game but for poor decisions by Nunez.

6 Likes

sandsoftime

3d

I think we win this game with the substitutes we bring on at 60min mark then we winning this… So choose the subs as the main catalyst first and foremost.
We have enough to keep it tight at the back until then

Posted 3days ago… :upside_down_face:
Now to check my lottery ticket

5 Likes

Hä, hä , hä…

Punt in ya face Pundits

13 Likes

@Neukölln , I think it’s time for you to post again, mate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love this team. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Hope Jota isn’t out for too long.

Anthony Taylor NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!!

5 Likes

I don’t ever wish anyone bad in football, but the closest I ever get is with Anthony Taylor.

An absolute disgrace to the profession

4 Likes