PreMatch | Liverpool - Manchester City | PL Matchday 11 | Sunday October 16th 16:30h | Anfield

Alisson Becker No GIF by Liverpool FC

Six minutes and twelve seconds.

He looked reborn.

1 Like

If Salah fails to score on Sunday then we know he has to be used as a super sub from now on :wink:

2 Likes

So, constantly injured when we need him?

I would start Mo and Darwin up with diamond in the midfield.

I think we win this game with the substitutes we bring on at 60min mark then we winning this… So choose the subs as the main catalyst first and foremost.
We have enough to keep it tight at the back until then

Be hilarious if we now blitz them in the first 30 minutes, only for the subs to come on to help us cruise to a comfortable 9-0 win.

4 Likes

Just a note for those including Jota in their lineups: Klopp said that he felt a muscle before the Rangers game and he was on minutes restriction.

As for the game against the human right violating, cheating cunts: Ideally, we eviscerate them by a record margin. Realistically, we’d well to come out with a point. Still worried that it’s going to get ugly though; and it’s at Anfield no less.

3 Likes

@Flobs Please don’t predict a 3-0

1 Like

You’ve covered all the bases there

1 Like

Haha @Walshy07

4 Likes

The new David Fairclough !

2 Likes

Referee: Anthony Taylor (pictured) Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Andy Madley. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett.

Pictured where Dutch?

I’d be willing to bet my bottom dollar he looks like a bellend.

FFS. I hope they check that their bloody equipment is working this time.

1 Like

‘All VAR decisions for Liverpool v Man City will automatically be awarded to the away side.’ (PGMOL)

1 Like

Sesame Street Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki

1 Like

I’ve given up, just no chance in hell!
Just com’on, com’on!

Thats some of the boys getting early yellows then…

:see_no_evil:

1 Like