PreMatch | Liverpool - Manchester City | PL Matchday 11 | Sunday October 16th 16:30h | Anfield

Smash them, they’re shit.

Incidentally, I fucking hate this shower of cunts. Just in case any of you were wondering.

12 Likes

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

1 Like

Nearly :rofl:

1 Like

True. But I think their raw energies are necessary too. They are some of the very few players who aren’t dragging their feet.

1 Like

No way Nunez gets benched guys, come on now.

Actually, thinking about it more…

I don’t think it’s impossible that Klopp plays Hendo on the right side of a midfield 4 (with obviously Fabinho coming in) and pushes Salah up top ahead of Bobby.

Not too different to an asymmetrical 4-3-3, but that’s if we want to keep this structure of the past few games.

Not saying he’ll do it, but it could be an option.

1 Like

I’d be happy reverting back to 433 for this one.

Alisson

Gomez - Konate - Van Dijk - Robertson

Henderson - Fabinho - Thiago

Salah - Firmino - Jota

Fuck off any of the stupid changes we’ve been trying to implement, get Salah/Jota coming central, Gomez and Robbo overlapping, midfielders tucking in.

2 Likes

It’s 22 blokes kicking a ball around a bit of grass.

2 Likes

and 100s of cryarses on forums over everything.

2 Likes

Nunez has two in two and looks sharp. There comes a point where we don’t have to overthink things and just have to let the boys play. He’s scored two in two, Bobby is in form at last. Work everyone else around them, not the other way around.

I’d let Harvey have a go. Agree re Nunez, and we’ll need more control up top than he currently provides. Bobby is our best player in current form and surely has to start

2 Likes

Well, Salah has just scored three in twenty minutes when played nearer to the goal. If there is one player we must work around, it’s Mo. Play him in his strongest position, and he’ll deliver.

Nunez is still incredibly raw, despite of his late goals. I’d not build the team or our formation around him, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Yeah, Bobby is the first name on the list as far as I’m concerned. Not sure if Jota can already start such a high-octane game. If not, someone else will have to come in, so why not Elliot?

2 Likes

Looking back at last nights thread before we scored :thinking:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alisson Becker No GIF by Liverpool FC

Six minutes and twelve seconds.

He looked reborn.

1 Like

If Salah fails to score on Sunday then we know he has to be used as a super sub from now on :wink:

2 Likes

So, constantly injured when we need him?

I would start Mo and Darwin up with diamond in the midfield.

I think we win this game with the substitutes we bring on at 60min mark then we winning this… So choose the subs as the main catalyst first and foremost.
We have enough to keep it tight at the back until then