Post Match: Liverpool v Man City (EPL 16/10/22 16.30pm)

According to Bluemoon

This was our cup final :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I hope Klopp slates Taylor i will chip in for his fine.

7 Likes

If we had lost this game 0-1, there would be some saying that the ref is not the reason, but we need to play even better than we did.

SMH

5 Likes

All of the team performed well. Nunez is a fucking disappointment. Literally made 3 big mistakes that can lead to 3 goals if he sort out his mind and legs. If he doesnā€™t improves his decision-making and technique, he will go the fucking way of Andy Carroll.

As for Anthony Taylor, I hope we make a formal complaint to the PGMOL as he is not in control of the match at all. Failed to spot obvious fouls on Salah. So many obvious fouls but none spotted.

This is why FIFA for all their corruption, will limit the participation of English referees in the World Cup. This year, only Anthony Taylor and Michael Oliver are in it as the main referees representing England with 3 English linesman and 0 VAR referees.

Given by how high profile this match is, I will not be surprised that FIFA will put the English contingent on matches that is not highly contested.

4 Likes

I would have taken just the result in itself but that performance gives so much hope. Equally important that this came after the Rangers win which hasnā€™t been a theme this season. Clean sheet finally and some of the key players back to their very best! More of the same please and letā€™s keep climbing now up the table. Onwards and upwards the mighty reds!

4 Likes

O ye of little faith.

5 Likes

First and foremost I thought that was our most convincing defensive performance this season. We have players who can score on the break so even when we are up against it we can complete if we donā€™t concede.

Very impressed with the whole team but I felt Gomez looked very good and Allison held it together and gained an assist to boot. Third vote to Salah who has looked his sharpest for months.

I just hope that Jota isnā€™t too badly hurt and Klopp gets his blood pressure under control.

2 Likes

No he just didnā€™t!

Micah Richards moaning about the refereeing decisions going in Liverpoolā€™s favour is the worst take Iā€™ve heard in some time.

Thicko

11 Likes

Who ducking cares :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Tactically wise, we dropped the high line and it worked a fucking wonder. I wonder if we just dropped back about 10-15 yards from our usual high line, will we be better off?

2 Likes

I want him to shut the f up but also enjoying his tears at the same time.

2 Likes

Just realised your a comedy act! :joy:

3 Likes

Did you see how he ends up making the wrong decision at least twice?

B Silva has always been a snide prick. CAlled him out before the game, and he didnā€™t fail to show his snideness.

Does an obvious yellow card foul to stop an attack, gets away with it, also indirectly gets Klopp sent off then heā€™snot finished - he squares up to Salah TWICE (whereā€™s the gif?) and pushes Salah off twice, which if it was the other way round, the snide prick would have done a Robben on Reina special and hit the deck to get Mo sent off.

5 Likes

Get Involved

Tweet using #bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard rates apply)

Callum: Completely undeserved for Liverpool. Needed the official to win it for them. At least it keeps the title going a little bit longer. Might get Liverpool in a fight for the Conference League

Unbelievable some of these peopleā€¦ Numpty

4 Likes

Haha, Richards is off again with his moaning.

Still a thicko

3 Likes

He was still an asset. Gave us an outlet , and scared the shit out of their defenders running at them.

3 Likes

Who predicted 0-9 again?

What are the odds that Callum is a bot :upside_down_face:

2 Likes