Post match: Liverpool v Man Utd (EPL 19/4/22 8pm)

Can we please stop having half times just play 90 mins straight :stuck_out_tongue:
What a performance any other day Mo would be MOTM but Thiago was exceptionally outstanding.

2 Likes

What a demonstration :ok_hand:

Thiago MotM, who else glad to see Salah on the way back.

4 Likes

I thought I’d seen the best, when Souness played for us, but Thiago was exceptional tonight and on Saturday.

6 Likes

5 quid well spent, imo

9 Likes

18 Likes

Like I said before the game, they always raise their game against us.

2 Likes

They lowered it in recent years :grinning:

1 Like

Thiago incredible.

As was the front 3.

As was Robbo.

As was Trent

As was Fab

As was Virgil

As was Matip

As was any other guy in red.

And the Anfield cat.

And the tea lady.

Props to the pitch inspector staff.

And a thumbs up to the crowd.

Praise be to god Herr Klopp.

Coming for that quadruple.

Fuck off Utd. Fuck off City.

Conquered all of Manchester.

Boom.

8 Likes

Cherish these days my fellow Kopites we may never see the likes of them again.

22 Likes

Lib’pool.

top o the league.

Lib’pool Lib’pool top o the league.

11 Likes

Let the man speak Mo. FFS

1 Like

There’ll be ar least another season before they get relegated

3 Likes

anyone know how to stick a traffic cone in place of Maguire there?

4 Likes

Everton, get ready for a fucking trouncing.

Take my advice and hide under your beds, then stay there until August.

8 Likes

Yes, this. All day, every day. Enjoy.

8 Likes

What a game from our lads! To take our perennial arch rivals to the cleaners like that is simply incredible.

The first half was one-way traffic all the way. It could have been 4 nil at that time already. Two wonderful team goals with two super-assists (Salah for Diaz and Mané for Salah).

The second half was then nearer to what I expected from this game, with the mancs getting a bit higher up the pitch and winning their share of second balls. It lasted until Salah’s second goal. Then we were all over them again. Mané’s fourth was more than deserved.

MoM is a hard choice. Thiago was the chief conductor. An incredible masterclass from him. Salah scored two and assisted one. Diaz scored the opener and was a poison for the mancs all night long. But everyone was just incredible. Bar Alli, because he had nothing to do during the ninety-three minutes! :joy:

Super-night for us tonight. Now on to Everton, with hopefully a performance to match this one. Onwards and upwards! :+1:

6 Likes

This is the best Liverpool team I have ever seen, and I’ve seen quite a few.

Had to include Robbo in my three MoMs. He was the spark that stopped us getting too complacent in the second half and who got us going again.

15 Likes

:rofl:

14 Likes

Wow. Just wow. When we are on our game nobody in the world can hang with us.

The passing and movement was incredible.

And fuck off Atkinson for not protecting our players from those snide cunts. I thought Robbo was gonna break sideshow Bob in half

5 Likes

wanted to include Robbo & Matip as well but restricting me to 3 options is just unfair.

3 Likes