Post match: Liverpool v Man Utd (EPL 19/4/22 8pm)

Absolute top level banter.

3 Likes

He does all of that, and yet (unless Im massively overlooking something) didnt make any of the goals. That’s how good this side is. Do whatever you want, we’ve got another way to beat you.

2 Likes

I can’t remember any match against ManU that was so pre-ordained.

If you watched the ManU players’ body language and facial expressions, they were beaten before they even went on to the field.

ManU played better in the first 20 minutes of the second half. But it didn’t matter.

We barely got out of second gear. And we still won 4-0.

Manchester United is broken.

6 Likes

Ultimately, we’re never gonna stop.

4 Likes

Bruno Fernandes: “We’re not fighting for anything at the moment”

I like the attitude.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I think we’re going to win the league.

6 Likes

8 Likes

And they sacked Ole for Ralph??

3 Likes

Totally dominant.
1st 10 minutes of the second half Sky could not have put up any more stats to show how good united were… fucking hilarious.

Good form from everyone on 7th minute to absolutely tragic news.

All in all, that was as comfortable as it gets against them

Last 10 minutes when they brought that kid from Diversity on…we need to expect that for 90+ mins this weekend unfortunately…with just as much protection offered too i fear.

3 Likes

Some of those United players don’t appear to have been very…United.

3 Likes

To be fair, Ralph arrived pre-sacked. I have no idea what they thought they were achieving with an interim appointment for the rest of the season. As Limiescouse said, like having a substitute teacher

3 Likes

Mo back in the goals. Front three on fire. Thiago just sublime. United in the mud and light years behind us. Even the lad we’re signing from Fulham bagged one tonight as they got promoted.

Whatever happens from here this season has been extraordinary. The last few seasons in fact bar last season’s second half wobble. So many players that will go down in folklore. So many glorious moments and so many stories to tell.

Drink it all in folks, we’re winning every single thing this year and there’s nothing a gulf state, an oligarchs plaything or any other prick can do to stop us. These are the days, my friends, these are the days.

12 Likes

EDIT: Don’t know how to embed a reddit video. Not sure about the Milner bit either? I just thought it was the most ridiculous short-range pass I’ve ever seen!

10 Likes

rio-ferdinand-rubs-hands.gif (384×498) (tenor.com)

1 Like

Sometimes you just want to shove something down his throat. He wasn’t even from Manchester.

I was harsh on Mo after his last performance and his recwntscoring drought…he shut me up for sure today! Maybe I should be harsh on Mo before the Villarreal games and FA cup final. :X

1 Like

:joy:

9 Likes

To be fair they’ve gone from someone who didn’t have a clue to someone who does have a clue but doesn’t have a clue how to fix it.

4 Likes
7 Likes