Post match: Liverpool v Man Utd (EPL 19/4/22 8pm)

So, he doesn’t have a clue then?

2 Likes

Even Bob couldn’t fix that shower of shite

2 Likes

Just saw this, need to open another bottle and SAVOUR every single second.

I do wonder if we all chipped in a few ££ and bought a little Klopp statue if Mark would put it on his book shelf if we threw in some sponsorship money too.

3 Likes

No injuries I hope?

A player lucky not to get sent off gets the redcafe pick for MOM

6 Likes

Completely forgot Matic was playing…

1 Like

the simpsons rake GIF

4 Likes

Haha, I’d probably feel the same if it was the other way around. Vote for the loose cannon who runs around trying to get sent off. It’s something, at least…

1 Like

Luckily his brain is already off.

1 Like

Come on Ralf, tell us all how you really think and slag them all off…afterall what have you got to lose?

They’ve disrespected you by announcing a new manager for next season…a month before the season ends.

3 Likes

You know how we’ve been better than them for years without ever truly thrashing them? This season was that being made right.

6 Likes

The 7th minute stand and applause for CR7’s family during their difficult time from the Anfield crowd gave me goose bump.

When Mancs came out running with high press against our boys in the first few minutes (with Rangnick claiming he knew how to play against the Boss), I thought that will only last for 5 minutes the most. Sure enough, the Mancs players were gasping for O2 for the remaining 85 minutes.

It’s one of the best display by our boys, bar 10 minutes in the 2nd half. However, when there were no energy or motivation from the opposition wanting to give us a game, it’s hard to gauge the true performance. Love it to bits to smack 4 goals and conceded none. Also glad that our boys were not backing down from Mancs outrages fouls.

3 picks (difficult to really pick just 3):

1. Thiago
  2. Sadio
  3. Mo

Huge shout out to…pretty much everybody else. Though VvD focus was a bit poor, which drew the Boss ire.

6 Likes

Very animal and faecal orientated commentary tonight,Donkeys on Blackpool beach,dogs shiting in your garden,Pigeons shiting on statues and lion statues,it amazes me what any of that has to do with football but his analysis of United is spot on lol

4 Likes

You lot can thank me for getting Mo in stride. Dropped him from my fantasy team this week. Told wifey, “Guaranteed to net a hatty against the scum.” Didn’t quite get that right😂.

One of the announcers said that 9 is the most goals any team has scored against United the PL. The fact that they didn’t net one makes it all the sweeter.

Can’t tell if I’m horny, or just jacked because the quadruple is within grasp. Oh well, Wifey don’t care!:wink:

5 Likes

A fair few players who were fantastic today, but I’ve decided to only vote for one player to make it count: Thiago.

Wow. Everything about his performance was perfect today. From him being one of the first back to defend, to the countless blocks to stop a potentially dangerous pass (as dangerous as this United team is capable of at least), to the out-thinking every United player who tried to defend him today (is he playing back to VVD? Nope he just blasted past me while facing his own goal). I have never seen a more complete performance from a reds midfielder. So dynamic, and capable of the ridiculous. How many diagonal balls perfectly into Salah’s feet were there?

United really remind me of us in 2010-2011, going into matches not even believing they can win it, and not even trying. The difference of course is this is the most expensively assembled team ever. But they are simply rubbish. That first half performance was utterly embarrassing. It never should be party time within 20 mins, least not against your greatest rivals.

Here’s hoping this all continues for them for at least a couple more decades though.

8 Likes

I think I was right to expect bigger tits, yeah?

In both of Mo’s goals he is clattered after he’s taken the shot. When are refs gonna pick up on this. It’s happening all the time and if it was in the middle of the park it’d probably be a yellow card. :rage::nerd_face:

9 Likes

Piece of piss.

Good one, lads.

2 Likes

Didn’t he tread on AWB’s ankle in the second one?

1 Like

It looked to me like the defender takes him out after the ball has gone. :nerd_face:

1 Like