Post Match: Liverpool v West Brom (epl 27/12/20 4.40pm)

Disagree with this. Klopp bottled it here. Needed to make changes in the second half when he could see our level had dropped.

12 Likes

We had 1 week to prepare and we looked so tired in the second half… Subs were very late… Perfect game for Ox and Shaq who could score from distance. Curtis Jones was so casual with that pass and that kind of cost us the game.

3 Likes

It changed after 1/2 time, Fat Sam wonder manager. :cry:

2 Likes

We could have a nice cushion.
I hope WBA get relegated and fat pig sam doesn’t get his money.

1 Like

Shocking performance, Kevin Friend did his best to keep giving easy fouls for west brom.

2 Likes

Very poor. Buy a centre back, Matip is made of paper and Rhys is as slow as me granny. Poor management not to make a change when the tide was turning.

4 Likes

Yeah but we didnt look like conceding, and were never going to go on a rout with 491 WBA players behind the ball.

1 Like

yes we scored one, but was so poor . only 4 shots in the entire game…Trent needs a legit challenger to his position. Very poor from curtis. was hoping to open a bit of daylight with three points today…fuckin hell

4 Likes

Was the West Brom goal even checked for offside? He looked off to me, but Sky were oddly reluctant to show any kind of angle that would have helped.

4 Likes

We were poor in the 2nd half, everything we did was too slow. Totally predictable that we would eventually lose concentration for a set piece and fuck up.

2 Likes

Badly missed Matip when he went off, we didn’t put enough crosses into the box in the first half, can’t believe we let that shower of shit take points off us. We need to buy a CB next month.

2 Likes

Our wide guys Mo and Salah always have to move inside to go on their stronger foot and therefore into the congested centre, why they don’t change now again is beyond me

3 Likes

Lack of fit CBs was always gonna cost us at one point and that happened today.

Jones got cocky gave it away and Williams panicked.

We need to buy a fit CB.

5 Likes

Buggery fuck fuck.

With a side order of fuck.

1 Like

yep, i even called it too… fuckin hell. he has done this to klopp everytime

1 Like

Bloody awful.

Next!!!

3 Likes

Was worth a VAR at least.

1 Like

No but the risk of them getting something was increasing more and more they were getting further up the pitch.

2 Likes

Yup we could all see this coming. 2nd goal was of paramount importance in games like these. Ox or Shaq for Jones was such an easy sub to make around 65 to 70 minutes.

2 Likes

Why didn’t Fabinho jump with Ajayi?

1 Like