Post match: Liverpool v Wolves (EPL 19/5/24 4pm)

Maybe it’s the fever, but I feel numb at the moment.

1 Like

TAA is close to tears!

5 Likes

Woah, Nat Phillips sighting

5 Likes

Typical of Klopp to point towards the next guy.

Legend.

:face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

Can’t honestly gauge this match. Was too fucking nostalgic the whole 90 plus minutes.

2 Likes

I don’t think the match really mattered tbh. I’m pleased that Klopp was the first Liverpool manager in nearly a century to sign off with a win, though.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Proud of this club and its fans. That’s the way you treat people.

And Jürgen? He floored me when he started singing “Arne Slot”. No words will ever adequately describe what he’s done for us.

14 Likes

How dare Klopp disrespect Klopp.

Klopp out… oh

3 Likes

Get some of these kids playing behind Klopp signed up :joy:

2 Likes

https://x.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1792251266325742059

10 Likes

That’s a fucking chant now.

Arne getting such a boost

5 Likes

Think I’ve stopped crying…

Nope, still more to come…

I started watching us at the end of Shankly’s run. I watched us through Paisley and the 1980s and never quite appreciated how good we were. It was just my local club who happened to be the biggest club in European football at the time.

I don’t think I have enjoyed the club more than I have over this last 9 years. It’s been special. It’s not about trophies or winning games or any of that. It’s about that sense of community. Possibly more so now that I feel further from it than I ever have.

We move on. We see where we go from here. But the memories linger. Danke Jürgen. Wir werden niemals alleine gehen.

16 Likes

Thanks to the Boss for nine great seasons under his leadership. Been a lot more ups than downs. After the last couple of months I think that Mo has run out of steam and hopefully he goes to Saudi for mega money and we spend it wisely like we did with the Coutiniho money. Thanks for the memories Jurgen YNWA.

2 Likes

Just when I think I’ve gotten a hold of myself

My throat gets tight again.

4 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes

None of us can tell how things will work out from here on but you cannot but credit the club and Klopp for how they have handled this…
For me i am quietly optimistic.

10 Likes

First action as a fan, to come up with the latest song…
Jürgen Klopp is not only a legendary LFC manager, but already a class fan, with a potential to be a legendary fan too if we end up singing that during trophy wins!

7 Likes

Agree. Mo isnt tired…he looks finished. Time to move him on and thank him for every thing.

I think there is an argument for it I just don’t see he’s at the stage of his career that will see the big offers coming in that would interest him

1 Like