Post match: Liverpool v Wolves (EPL 19/5/24 4pm)

Mo played well today. Typical of you to have a moan about something irrelevant to the day

2 Likes

What a emotional day, watching Klopp holding back the tears to YNWA at the beginning set me off then Virgil and Trent had me going again.
What Klopp has done for our club is just unbelievable a true gentleman and legend, Slot has a massive job on his hands. Danke Jurgen.

5 Likes

166k watching Klopp’s farewell
23k watching city lifting the pl trophy.

Tells us what fans really think of the 115ers.

6 Likes

Yeah massive job for Slott

Strange feeling today. First time I wasn’t interested in a result of a competive game.
Klopp brought us some silverware, unexpected by many of us at his arrival in 2015.
IMO thats not his greatest achievement, turning fans from doubters to beleavers and changing the mindset of people I rate much higher.
In my first post on TIA nine years ago I wrote “enjoy the ride”.
I think all of us did so.

14 Likes

In our pub at the end of the match, crowd was singing ynwa, TV cut away to ads, pub just kept on singing.
Cried on numerous occasions - pre-match ynwa, last couple of minutes, Virgil, Trent.
How could any fan be unmoved?

10 Likes

can the whingers have one day off…? just today, no?

Today was perfect.

9 Likes

Hilarious from Coote and Kavanagh. Fooling nobody.

2 Likes

Our pub was emotional. So many of our attendees have come of age during this era. Tears were flowing.

The take away was that life changes, but LFC is eternal. We’ll all be OK.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Great to see Jurgen go out on a high, and with the Slot song.He has been fantastic and we will all miss him. In 9 years made sure everyone believed again.You will surely Never Walk Alone,JK!

7 Likes

Funny how they were able to use VAR exactly how it was intended when there was nothing on the line for us.

6 Likes

Probably so they could screw Wolves over for their move this past week.

Apparently it said on the Liverpool official live feed, connectivity issues led to one of their goals wrongly chalked off side.

Suppose in a way though they don’t want VAR so that shouldn’t concern them :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

legend of manager that can be uttered in the same breath of Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Dalgleish und Benitez. He showed his passion not only for the club, but also for the city. Respect!
YNWA

7 Likes