Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 13/5/21 8.15pm)

Full marks for whoever started this particular match thread…
It is going to be a brave man that starts the WBA pre-match :flushed:

1 Like

Let’s not forget the ref was a cunt today.

3 Likes

Not only McTominay…I thought Cavani’s deliberate handball was bookable too.

Soft admittedly…but still, he’d been booked a few minutes earlier too…

4 Likes

That’s because he can’t. :wink:

7 Likes

Every Liverpool player that scores twice on Old Trafford is my MotM.

Thank you Bobby Firmino. :+1:

11 Likes

Oliver doing the cup final so it got swopped about

1 Like

@Quicksand Although the match might get delayed by a week or two! :rofl:

4 Likes

Love Nat. My kind of player. All heart. Wouldn’t look out of place playing for the Dog and Duck in the Kirkby Sunday League. I laughed out loud near the end when he launched that up and under. What a great game and well done to all the lads.

8 Likes

I thought he was poor tonight.

4 Likes

Well it’s a winning mantra at the moment, so don’t fix what’s not broken!

2 Likes

It was never off :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, I rather like muppets.

2 Likes

Chelsea will be under extreme pressure after the way we blitzed the scum…
They could finish the season without winning anything and out of the top four…!

3 Likes

I actually want them to win the Champions League, although it makes me feel sick.

13 Likes

Would love to see them beat City in the final though. Not that I like either team, but I like City a lot less.

6 Likes

Just brilliant. Four goals at Ol Trafford, with a couple of strong penalty shouts not given, and other chances spurned too.

Our limited defenders were lions. Gave their all. Hats off to Williams and Phillips. Robbo had a good game and Trent was imperious, such a good, good player.

Midfield worked hard, strikers played well and got some goals.

Mane grumpy at the end, but I will take that. He’s a top player and won’t have liked getting dropped. If it makes him find his best form, bring it on.

There’s still plenty of scope to drop a bollock in the last three. All season long we have dropped points against lesser sides. Still, if we play with anything like tonight’s application, we should win all three.

Over to you, you mighty, mighty reds!

3 Likes

IMO the rest was the more salient point of the non selection. Also, with Nat being trusted more and Fab getting back into midfield, allowed TAA to go forward more and be more expansive.

3 Likes

Did mane just reject Jürgens high five???

1 Like

Footage of Mane ignoring Klopp at the end. Suck it up lad and get on with the job.

4 Likes