Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 13/5/21 8.15pm)

That’s it, you’re leaving this on for the remaining of the season and I’m not taking “no” for an answer.

1 Like

Can we never move Fab from the midfield again? We win with him their so…

4 Likes

I really do hope this Scum side have run out of steam and their season has been run and they win nothing…!

3 Likes

Game of interpretation. Ref could argue it was an “orange” so gave a yellow. But then in the next few seconds, the ref has to make another decision from the same player - and bottled it.

3 Likes

Massive win, this was probably the biggest hurdle for us. Now we just need to win the games that we are supposed to win and we’re in. If we don’t then we don’t deserve Champs League.
TAA was fantastic today, good trekking back to defend and gave our forward line plenty of the ball for them to score on. 1v1 is still work in progress for Trent, but still he was massive today.
To be honest we should’ve killed the game with Jota on through. I won’t denied it, I had a bad feeling after he smack it off the post. I thought Utd was gonna score and they’re gonna make a game from it. It was pretty frantic after they scored. We loss control of the game and was constantly pinned back. Luckily we settled down and Mo seal it for us. We play well today, but I think Utd defended poorly and we needed this game more.
I think our midfield lacks a player that can dribble and take on players. We have Fab for No.6, Thiago player making, but no one that can really dribble the ball well. If we can find this player we’ll be back challenging in no time.
Overall solid win, and now please no more slip up against the minnow teams

YNWA

1 Like

How the hell did we get that manc coward to ref the game I thought it was going to be Oliver but tierney chalking off a blatant pen did galvanise the troupes COYR

6 Likes

At last we turned up at Old Toilet. When you see that you wonder where the mentality monsters have been all season.

JK deserves some praise for picking Rhys W. Shithouses like me would have played Fabinho back there but he backed the lad and he did really well. When I see both Williams and Phillips trying to win the ball 15 yards inside the United half it’s both terrifying and inspiring at the same time. Both lads playing wiithout any fear and being rewarded for it.

We should have been out of sight long before they got their second but at 3-2 we had a wobble and it was a tough watch for ten minutes. But we had so much fight out there tonight with just about everything and everyone against us. One of the best performances of the season. 5 wins and 2 draws in the last 7 games. If we can pull off top 4 it’ll be a minor miracle after the form we were in a few weeks back.

12 Likes

Amazing, didn’t get passed a slight jog. All my expected nightmares totally unfounded.

2 Likes

Full marks for whoever started this particular match thread…
It is going to be a brave man that starts the WBA pre-match :flushed:

1 Like

Let’s not forget the ref was a cunt today.

3 Likes

Not only McTominay…I thought Cavani’s deliberate handball was bookable too.

Soft admittedly…but still, he’d been booked a few minutes earlier too…

4 Likes

That’s because he can’t. :wink:

7 Likes

Every Liverpool player that scores twice on Old Trafford is my MotM.

Thank you Bobby Firmino. :+1:

11 Likes

Oliver doing the cup final so it got swopped about

1 Like

@Quicksand Although the match might get delayed by a week or two! :rofl:

4 Likes

Love Nat. My kind of player. All heart. Wouldn’t look out of place playing for the Dog and Duck in the Kirkby Sunday League. I laughed out loud near the end when he launched that up and under. What a great game and well done to all the lads.

8 Likes

I thought he was poor tonight.

4 Likes

Well it’s a winning mantra at the moment, so don’t fix what’s not broken!

2 Likes

It was never off :slight_smile:

2 Likes