Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 13/5/21 8.15pm)

No, I rather like muppets.

2 Likes

Chelsea will be under extreme pressure after the way we blitzed the scum…
They could finish the season without winning anything and out of the top four…!

3 Likes

I actually want them to win the Champions League, although it makes me feel sick.

13 Likes

Would love to see them beat City in the final though. Not that I like either team, but I like City a lot less.

6 Likes

Just brilliant. Four goals at Ol Trafford, with a couple of strong penalty shouts not given, and other chances spurned too.

Our limited defenders were lions. Gave their all. Hats off to Williams and Phillips. Robbo had a good game and Trent was imperious, such a good, good player.

Midfield worked hard, strikers played well and got some goals.

Mane grumpy at the end, but I will take that. He’s a top player and won’t have liked getting dropped. If it makes him find his best form, bring it on.

There’s still plenty of scope to drop a bollock in the last three. All season long we have dropped points against lesser sides. Still, if we play with anything like tonight’s application, we should win all three.

Over to you, you mighty, mighty reds!

3 Likes

IMO the rest was the more salient point of the non selection. Also, with Nat being trusted more and Fab getting back into midfield, allowed TAA to go forward more and be more expansive.

3 Likes

Did mane just reject Jürgens high five???

1 Like

Footage of Mane ignoring Klopp at the end. Suck it up lad and get on with the job.

4 Likes

Got to go if he can’t handle being on the bench when off form

5 Likes

oh, we should have been done and dusted by early 2nd half but again wasteful, we are bit soft defensively and our front players should be more ruthless . at 3-2 we were hanging on for 10 min.
we deserve to win no doubt but we were bit lucky .i guess there is no fix we lack energy in the midfield and our defence considering all they are doing a great job especially NAT for me he is MOM he got us back at 1-0 and kept us ahead at 3-2.
chelski will play Leicester so its in our hands

1 Like

Don’t worry, They’ll be all smiles back in training.

Despite the media trying to make a non story out of it. Mane is a pro, and in the aftermath of the game, is seething more about his performance and form.

3 Likes

Oh Mane, that was horrible dude.

3 Likes

Yes, Mane rejected Klopp and walked off. Klopp turned away to go and see other players. Klopp interviewed about it here on NBCSN. Klopp said he made a late decision yesterday, but didn’t have time to talk to Mane about it.

A top man manager like Klopp will handle it all, I’ve no doubt about that.

Mane unhappy, but that’s acceptable too, so long as he doesn’t let it linger. If it spurs him on to his best form, so much the better.

4 Likes

That’s just poor Sadio, now everyone and his dog is coming out with shit rumours, we don’t need that.

2 Likes

Would you want one managing the national team? Maybe Fozzi Bear at a push?

1 Like

Not as though Jota had a shit game was it…
Suck it up Sadio you been playing crap for a while now…
Knuckle down and let your football do your moaning for ya

4 Likes

Why not? We’ve got one as Prime Minister.

10 Likes

Not the first time something like that has happened between our players and manager. It will be managed, else there’s always Mbappe :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is where the passiveness of Klopp to make subs in this period of the game (over the last 10 games or so) when the opposition get a second wind is frustrating.

The reaction comes after the goal, rather than before it.

Also nice pass from Curtis for the fourth. Feel he will get more game time in the next games.

1 Like

Totally agree, I understand the upset, but you know you aren’t playing well so accept it.

We as a team need competition for places, so prove a point on the pitch and you didn’t because at one stage I was screaming at you to sprint to close down when you were jogging.

2 Likes