Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 13/5/21 8.15pm)

This. Thank you.

5 Likes

Yeah! That one was bigger than Ben Hur,beating the Mancs is always nice,but that on was something else.
The ref did a great job for the Mancs and we still prevailed easily.
Trent MOTM for me,that kid is a gem and will get better.
Media having a ball with the Mane.
He will get over it,soon,and needs to,he hasn’t been great lately and if this serves as a wake up call,good!

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/vQSp6tx9a9E

4 Likes

Have to thank Henderson for giving Salah 3/4s the goal to aim at, that’s the kind of position I gave when I returned to playing about 5 years ago.

Not someone who trains and plays week in week out.

13 Likes

Some of the goals we concede are genuinely Sunday league level - and by some I mean most. That third goal is an utter shambles and it’s not even the worst we’ve conceded this year.

Not gonna lie…

:rofl:

4 Likes

Massive win. Keeps us hoping for top 4. Gini was at his best tonight. Hopefully nothing serious
to come off. Bobby well done. TAA was excellent also. Four winnable games left.
COYR

1 Like

Why is 1 the lowest rate you can give on the cafe? It’s flattering for Fred.

3 Likes

Four winnable games left.
COYR
[/quote]
Who else do we have to play…?

1 Like

We’ve only got three left, mate.

2 Likes

He was shit. I don’t really understand why he gets the nod ahead of De Gea, who has been a thorn in our side whenever we’ve played Utd in recent seasons.

He shouldn’t be retreating to his goal line in the Salah chance, and there are a few in the game he spills when he should gather comfortably.

Roy Keane nailed it when he said he looks tiny in the goal. He’s not a little guy, either. He just shrinks. So little presence.

6 Likes

Was counting this one.:grin:

3 Likes

Decent performance but lapses and silly decision making cost us. In terms of the season though, pretty much a pointless match. Valencia is all that matters now.

:thinking:

6 Likes
4 Likes

That spill was pretty bad and he did it again on another chance, plus not sure why Jota went near post when he was offering again more than half of the goal to slot it home.

2 Likes

Well it is pointless for them, because Ole rested the team against Leicester.

Edit: didn’t notice the Valencia comment, well they are Spanish what more do you expect from them.

2 Likes

The seem upset Bailly got a new contract this year.

Perhaps they’re not all idiots?

2 Likes

That cunt Taylor tried everything, but we still won.

3 Likes

On the BBC text page…
Someone referred to Taylor as Peanut-Head :joy:

5 Likes

By the way, did anybody else hear Tyler laughing and joking with Neville, when their side was 1-0 up, that United hadn’t lost on a Thursday since 2002?

Take that, you cunt.

21 Likes

Would rather listen to Gerald Sinstadt commentating than that prick Tyler…
Being about the same age as each other an all…!

5 Likes