Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 13/5/21 8.15pm)

Spot on! He needs to have a long hard look in the mirror, before he decides to behave like a twat.

8 Likes

@ West Brom
@ Burnley [with fans]
Palace [with fans]

1 Like

Ha thanks Prolix…
My message was actually asking a question of @Yiannos33 as it was they that had miscalculated!

1 Like

Can we please have a good Goldbridge rant please!

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

[ten characters]

Well done Rhys lad. Massively made up for
Him and Phillips. They both did quite well today on the whole.

I can’t stand Lee Dixon on commentary. Kinda shameful seeing a former arsenal player suck off Man United so hard. Claiming Kyle walker is hands down the best rb in a England. The only thing he does better than Trent is organize prostitutes for a bunga bunga party.

After Mane’s latest strop I am done with him. Anytime the slightest thing doesn’t go his way he throws a fit. He hasn’t produced enough this season to put up with it. This is what, the fifth or sixth time that I can remember off the top of my head about him sulking. He needs to sort it out

4 Likes

I didn’t, because I refuse to have the commentary on.

4 Likes

I caught the tail end of that and wondered what the fuck he was banging on about.

lel

And thank you. Sweet dreams tonight!

3 Likes

The best bits clip isn’t up yet.

Trust me…I’ve checked twice now!

1 Like

All of this. Couldn’t agree more.

I know it’s a football cliche but what he lacks in pace he makes up for in positioning and reading the game. Also has bionic springs in those legs. IMO he more than made up for the early mistake, which by the way could happen to any CB. Had many great defensive moments but him saving the goal by clearing the ball off Ali’s line was massive.

Maybe Nat is a late bloomer. Look at how Dawson has made a positive impact on West Ham this season. He’s been a revelation, the supporters adore him. He’s bounced around a bit and he’s what, 30 or 31?

9 Likes
9 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been saying. I think Nat is as good as Dawson. Definitely could have a future at Liverpool as backup or even a lower prem team. People see no real pace and push him down as championship quality. Dare I say it, I think Nat is better than Virgil in the air. Wins some ball.

5 Likes

Goals conceded against Aston Villa this season:

Nat 1
Virgil 7

/discussion.

9 Likes

#Nat>Virgil

1 Like

@GermanRed opening a thread again this year?

Fail Long Jump GIF

7 Likes

After reading through the post match reports, unsurprisingly the media have really played down the demonstrations before the game. They’re making more of Mane snubbing Klopp.

8 Likes

Cheers Mascot I really enjoyed that and our win cheered me up no end after I spent the afternoon at Salford hospital of all places!

2 Likes

Well done Nat Phillips
Related: It still amazes me how much better I feel about everything when our team plays well and wins…

11 Likes

It’s started…

2 Likes

its almost 530am by the time the match ended :sleeping:

4 Likes