Post match: Rangers v Liverpool (UCL 13/10/22 8pm)

Hopefully the boys will bring those boots back to Anfield for the the match on Sunday.

2 Likes

Second half was vintage LFC!!!

4 Likes

Hope returns like it did against Bournemouth. Now to make this sustainable and consistent, please! Don’t let this be the quota of goals for this month over! :face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

Duck face Rio on BT absolutely devastated by that result.

Motm Bobby, for simply dragging us out of the mire which was our general fucking awfulness

6 Likes

Still would’ve taken the draw at HT like.

2 Likes

Blooming Mo. I had my “I told you so” post written out. :joy::nerd_face:

3 Likes

We’ve been here before this season.

Enjoyed the game for what it was, but probably another false dawn tbh. Rangers are absolutely terrible.

Konate genuinely looks sharp though, so that’s a plus.

8 Likes

Thinking that myself.
Absolute state of way he celebrated that Rangers goal the prick.

Hope BT show us his reaction to all of ours !

Jota absolutely faultless when he came on.

Subbing and benching Mo did the trick eh!

2 Likes

Mo Salah. Fucking hell. If we can have that Mo Salah back, I’ll be a happy man.

10 Likes

Not our biggest test of the season but a welcome lift to the spirits. Bobby, Mo and Jota for MotM.

What is it with us? It’s either a struggle or an absolute twatting. I have fond memories of the routine 2:0 wins.

4 Likes

Still haven’t been able to deduce what the actual final score was.

1 Like

@Sweeting @Limiescouse A bit of patience never hurt anyone :wink: :joy:

12 Likes

Quickest hat-trick in CL eh, Mo is washed

3 Likes

They want him out…man who got them to a UEL final last season only losing on pens. That’s crazy.

3 Likes

Harvey was excellent tonight.

If we want to go 4231 against City, I’d have a serious think about Harvey taking the right wing to put Salah up top.

12 Likes

Can only beat what’s in front of you, and we came out in 2nd half with a rocket up us. Perfect 2nd half. Confidence boost for Mo. Bobby keeping our season alive.

Still have concerns about Darwin. Could be comparison to Bobby alongside him, but his technique looks so poor

1 Like

A really enjoyable and impressive second half, which contrasted very much with a difficult first half, during which we conceded the first goal yet again. Then, it was all about fighting the fight to level things up and get the equalizer.

Right after the break, you could feel that it was the real Liverpool showing up. Bobby was absolutely brilliant throughout his game, MoM for me without a doubt. But looking at that second half, all players improved immensely and the subs only added to the momentum: Mo with the fastest hat-trick in CL history, what about that? :star_struck:

Very glad also for Nunez who scored a worldie from Bobby’s super-assist, and for Elliot, who scored his first CL goal.

7-1, a superb goal difference and six points ahead of Ajax with two games to go. I don’t want to jinx us, but the likeliness that we qualify is at 99% now. :+1: :blush:

3 Likes

Second half was like against Bournemouth. Great second half and Pep will start overthinking things now.

3 Likes

Bobby turned the clock back a couple of years and pulled us out of a shocking first hour with a vintage performance. Mo must get a huge confidence boost and I just hope he can take that into Sundays game. Gave Bobby MOM great to see he back on form.

2 Likes

Our best goal scorer. We play him upfront and he scores a six minute hat trick.

Who knew?

11 Likes