Rangers vs Liverpool | CL Match Day 4 | Wed, 12 Oct, 20:00 | Ibrox

Sunday league stats. :cry:

Fixed

We honestly look utterly clueless, beyond words how shit we are.

1 Like

Let’s take the draw and get the f outta 'ere.

You missed the part where we have individual players who we payed more for than their historical spend.

1 Like

We’ve got this. I’m expecting a Bobby (or Boabee as he’d be named in Glasgow) masterclass.

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

That doesn’t cover the fact his general skill level is terrible.

It’s like I’ve been flicking through the channels on a Thursday and hit a Europa league game. Such low quality, staggered how poor we are.

You don’t half post some crap.

2 Likes

Of course we do! We are a top Prem team with a global fan base and income far exceeding theirs.

Another strange tactical choice, sign a player who was terrible at linking player, and then asking him to link play. Any ball in behind for him has been 5 yards behind.

1 Like

We probably see Thiago for Carvalho who has been really poor.

Thoughts at half time…

I’ll take being even at half time. This isn’t our strongest team by any stretch but it should be sufficient. There are quite a few players in unfamiliar positions and you can see that with the timing and wayward nature of some of the crosses.

I’m interested to see what subs we make. Jota is definitely needed and half an hour of Salah wouldn’t do any harm.

Rangers have been playing quite well and there appears to be a lot of noise in Castle Grayskull. I think they will tire. The SPL is a bit of a walk in the park (with occasional life changing injuries) and our athleticism should get to them. I say “should” but we have been playing like a pub side for weeks now.

1 Like

BT showed Rio Ferdinand celebrating Arfield’s goal more wildly than Ally McCoist did.

Duck-faced cunt.

2 Likes

I think Thiago will help us knit it together better.

Carvalho is a young lad trying to make the step up, and so while he doesn’t get a free pass for an iffy half, I’m not worried about him either.

In time I think he will be the one to play where Bobby is playing now, but we will see.

2 Likes

Not sure he’s been any poorer than some others out there?

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

1 Like

I have to agree with that.

Its almost like we are hell bent on using new players the same way we have been using our established players over the last 4yrs, even when they have different qualities.

Look at Carvalho. We just stick him up on the left and ask him to be Sadio Mane…

I don’t know where you get your positivity from mate, I’m utterly deflated.

1 Like

Anyone with me?

Nunez is gonna score.

3 Likes

No half time subs. At least no more injuries thankfully.

Looking for a positive thought Konate was decent first half.