Post match: RB Leipzig v Liverpool (UCL 16/2/21 8pm)

I fear you are right but hope you (and I) are very wrong. I really like both his character and his skills (when he was good). I am still a bit hopeful he may return, but yeah, it is looking bleaker than bleak for him sadly.

1 Like

I thought we had lots more energy than we have had and passing was better tonight, yes we got lucky but the energy impressed me, our best in 2 months and then second half we got the goals.

Curtis was everywhere, I fist pumped when he stayed on, so Neco is an attacking player now

2 Likes

Ox didn’t get a pre-season, and now he is being asked to find form and rhythm by playing 10-15 at the scrappy arse end of games.

Tiresome is fucking right.

16 Likes

Bayern must be thinking is it too late to cancel the upmacado deal. He was poor against mancs as well.

2 Likes

Great performance. Hendo motm for me. Why can’t we have refs like that in the league?
Bring on the bitters.

5 Likes

You could’ve fooled me.

2 Likes

Thought I’d just point out:

2 Likes

Fair enough. Don’t remember that last time he played well though

1 Like

Good performance from all of the team. All worked their socks off. Hard to pick a MOM but I’m going for the skipper. Carry this form onto the rest of the season and got a chance of top four. Well done.

2 Likes

Great result and barring any disasters should be enough to see us through. Haven’t seen any of it so can’t really comment on performance but sounded like we were decent enough.
Now there’s a score to settle at the weekend…

4 Likes

Indeed. He easily beats any of these clueless English refs. I’d take this guy in a heartbeat for the PL.

7 Likes

Mate, mate these days your choice for the man of the match poll is Henderson plus two others. He’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

Very happy and going to bed now with a good feeling :slight_smile:
Night everyone !

4 Likes

He got my vote too. Like Gerrard, we could play him anywhere on the pitch and be confident of a good performance

4 Likes

8 Likes

Well in reds. Great away European performance. Something to build on going forward. Now let’s get revenge on those blue shites over Stanley park. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

The good news is we all know JK won’t give up on him easily and will give him plenty of time to get back to the level we know he is capable of. He showed what a team man he is and excellent attitude throughout his injury recovery, so deserves a decent chance.

7 Likes

The officials were very good tonight. They didn’t shaft us for once.

6 Likes

Fit CB, no VARcicles and all of a sudden we look a decent team.

Usually I’d be thinking about the next match, but given that we’ve not had many good results recently and its a league game so who knows what VARce’ll will come our way I’m just gonna enjoy this one for as long as possible

4 Likes

Yeah I’m going enjoy this … been a while, as I said really impressed with the energy from the team it’s been missing.

3 Likes