Post match: RB Leipzig v Liverpool (UCL 16/2/21 8pm)

I rocked it, believe me.

1 Like

I’m sure you were very cute in your Peppa Pig wellies.

1 Like

Are you messing…United are in EL…Thursday nights for them

1 Like

I thought Jones was great today. He really has developed into a fine young midfielder in the last year or so.
The whole team played so well and worked hard. I was worried about Hendo at the back, but he was excellent today orchestrating the tempo on the pitch.
The goals were wonderful. So glad Mane scored as well.

This was a morale booster win for the team and us as well. We all have been a right miserable old gits/biddies.

11 Likes

A man who once wore a Wonder Woman outfit is in no place to judge.

3 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Hiya chaps and chapessess…I did follow , but on my phone… So so glad to hear the 1st go in…and then the 2nd…Cmon boys…just play.

6 Likes

24 hours a day!

What’s your go to?

3 Likes

What’s going on with Kabak’s socks? He had big circular holes in the back of them.

2 Likes

Big Turkish calves?

1 Like

That was more like it,had a decent ref helped a bit,but a good overall performance from the lads.
Hendo MOTM for me but still think he should be in the midfield,with the luxury we had of 2 centre halves sitting it out.
Agree with others the criticism of Ox is getting tiresome,he will be fine.
Anyway,bring on the Bitters,destroy them and we can dare to hope the corner has been turned.

2 Likes

Kabak was named MOTM couldn’t believe it can we take take that ref to Anfield against the bitters

1 Like

Dalmore 12 yo tonight.

A gift from my lovely in-laws, bless 'em!!

4 Likes

Quite a few do that…something to do with tightness of the calves I think…( bit technical for me)

1 Like

On Ox, when we bought him and stuck him in midfield, it looked a very good move. He was direct, ran at the opponent, broke through lines, and was a threat from 25 yds with his shooting. And he’s a good player, so he can do the neat and today stuff as well.

However, another big injury, and a few smaller ones, and the team is sorta passing him by. At the moment he is feeding on scraps, a few minutes here and there. It’s not what it was from him, but we have to be fair and give him the time and space to get back into some sort of groove.

It’s up in the air as to whether or not he will become the player for us that it looked like he might, but he deserves nothing but backing from fans while we are finding out, and while he pulls on that red shirt.

9 Likes

Actually, it’s not even next week. I’ve just checked and there’s two games on the Tuesday and none on Wednesday. It must be the week after.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Keep checking…it’ll turn up!!!

2 Likes

Thought Kabak did well. Curtis aswell

2 Likes

Hey, how about a MOTM nomination for the slumpbuster coming out to improve our fortune.

100% success rate. but it only comes out of storage when it wants!

5 Likes

I suspected…But…well played sir

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

3 Likes