Post Match: Southampton v Liverpool (EPL 4/1/21 8pm)

Much better second half, took risks, never allowed Saints to capitalize with counters, but needed to test the keeper more.

Ref not giving anything, but no surprises there.

Beautiful goal by Ings, after some sloppy play by TAA defending.

And second game we take short corner with no time left. SMH

2 Likes

My prediction.
Our front 3 wont achive the stats they have in the past again

I’ll probably only say this twice this season, with the other when we play at OT, but absolutely diabolical refereeing. VAR included.

It seems when things aren’t clicking, decision making goes out the window. I have no idea what the point is of attempting passes in a crowded penalty area rather than taking a shot through less traffic than the attempted pass.

Pointless saying this but the first couple of minutes is a lousy time to concede against a team willing to throw the entire team behind the ball.

Our short term aim should be digging ourselves out of this rut. Let’s get the performances back on track. Results will then follow.

3 Likes

This is what I said about teams treating games against us like a fucking cup final!! Manager falling down crying! The fucking big tart!

5 Likes

Oh well. Shit happens. If Jota hadn’t got twatted we’d be 9 points clear I reckon and at least it’s clear and obvious where the problems are. It’s not like Klopp is flailing around on the touchline like some fat, privileged, clueless knobhead wondering WTF to do :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

that was weird asf!!

1 Like

Obviously injuries play a part but that was shambolic. Created nothing. One tame effort at the keeper and a header over from Mo. Front 3 were fucking brutal. TAA in particular was dreadful and directly at fault for the goal. Blame the Ref, and he was poor, but you have to create chances and score goals. I think this side will finish 3rd at best unless a centre half is bought to restore balance to the side. Villa will tear them apart.

1 Like

It’ll be reet.

4 Likes

I am a teeny tiny bit upset at Trent for whatever the fuck that was when he let the ball get past him.

4 Likes

This is due to no CBs. It seriously affects the way we play and weakens our midfield.

These players have run through walls for 3 years so a drop off is inevitable.

But that’s 2 games now were weve not looked like scoring since the 1st minute.

I honestly think this is the front 3s last season together. It needs a shake up.

Ox is finished as a top player injuries have ruined him.

5 Likes

That wasn’t very good.

5 Likes

Infinitely better we had 1 shot on target! Still shit!

This made me laugh out loud.

3 Likes

Very classy and increasingly pretentious. Well done.

3 Likes

Our substitutions were as bad as our match!

1 Like

Sick and tyred of being fucked by referee’s and/or VAR on a weekly basis. It is clear that they want the next champ to come from Manchester :face_vomiting:. Klopp said before the game that there will not be a new CB.

That’s it, the season is over I’m going to hibernation until April, perhaps the pubs will be open by that time.

1 Like

The thing that isn’t clicking is our front three. :roll_eyes:

Liverpool were shite
Southampton were shite
Marriner was fucking all kinds of fucking shite
Liverpool fans were shite

Nobody, I mean nobody comes out of tonight with credit. Not the bellends on the pitch. Not Jamie fucking Carragher, who is conducting himself with the air of a man who has offere to dig out his boots for Jurgen and been told he’s alright. Not Marriner who should be the subject of a fucking inquiry. Not me. Not you. Nobody.

Oh, and if you use the term ‘shots on target’ you can fuck off, because it’s essentially meaningless. Poking a dribbled shot through to Forster to pick up is a shot on target. A decent chance that just won’t sit up for a striker doesn’t count.

Sorry I can not find anything positive to say. Thiago is shit! Thiago out!

I dont understand how this is a fair way to ref football games

1 Like