Post Match: Spurs v Liverpool (EPL 28/1/21 8pm)

4 AM. Worth every fucking minutes. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Brilliant! Back into the top four, and a really good performance from most of our lads.

Main performers: Thiago, Bobby, Hendo, Trent, Millie. A clear build-up from the game at old toilet, which was already better than the previous games. But there was a real sharpness this time. Getting out of our customary January slump? Possibly.

Next game West Ham. Build on this good performance and beat them!

Finally, a special shout out to Nat Phillips. Comes in for Matip, gets an early yellow, but then, doesn’t put a foot wrong. Well done lad! :+1:t2:

15 Likes

well boys and girls… did we EVER deserve that…WOW…

4 Likes

Rideo…7 points to make up…

Andiamo!!!

3 Likes

welcome back Reds

2 Likes

I’ve never understood the hesitancy in playing him. He’s fuckin solid.

12 Likes

that was just what the doctor ordered!

a bit slow in the first half, but when we finally got into the groove,
it was just like old times.

total control, some great performances, and loads of smiles from the players!

I am looking for to our next game now!

p.s. now i can finally laugh at the Man Utd result from last night!

Hahahahahahaha…

4 Likes

A win. Just what the doctor ordered.

We played really well, outclassed Spurs. Mane with an early shocker, but never gave up. Armpit style saving offside for us luckily, but we never gave Spurs another chance after that, apart a once in a blue moon goal by them.

Another game where Matip is Matip. Looks like probably an aggravation of previous injury. Henderson played well in defence, and N Phillips apart from the early yellow did well.

Dier manhandling Bobby but of course Atkinson doesn;t see that and only focusses on the hand. REf crap as usual, with many Spurs shirt pulling going unnoticed. He tries to play advantage to us when there is no advantage to be played, and never brings it back.

Same as last season, this game had us beating the opponent and the ref. TAA played well, and his role seems to be a bit more pushed back.

Gini did well in the number 6 with Thiago forward. Need Fab back for the next game.

2 Likes

They need to put a fence around Jose to keep him in his area, cunt was never inside it.

6 Likes

I needed that.

You’ve all been unbearable cunts lately and I was getting fed up.

12 Likes

Well he made you look like a tit again.

If there’s a conspiracy in this world, this is it. It’s not VAR / referee’s etc. its @cynicaloldgit’s ability to beat everyone to the post thread punch.

2 Likes

Or a sheepdog to keep him in there.

2 Likes

Have to admit…I neshed it…but kept updated with the match days…thank heavens for phones… Cheers everyone…

4 Likes

Lovely to watch. I’ll sleep well tonight. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Over to you Sheff Utd…again…

3 Likes

Now then, that was fun :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Better. We can sleep in peace tonight now.

Normal service is resumed. Long may it stay that way.

Henderson was majestic at the back tonight.

Time to burst some bubbles this weekend now.

3 Likes

My mistake!

It’s probably because R WIlliams cameo in the champions league game with his sexy balls from the back swaying the decision. But N Phillips has a year of experience in the second league in Germany, and someone authoritative with headers is what we need, more so with either Fab or Henderson alongside.

Son’s pace is a worry, but as in this game, there are other ways to defend - N Phillips would attack the direct ball to Son by cutting it out with a header, whereas maybe R Williams would drop back deeper.

4 Likes

The decision to sit Gini deeper and push Thiago forward was brilliant. Gini was a rock and Thiago was picking up dangerous pockets of space. Hendo as a CB fantastic and I thought Bobby was excellent as well. Didn’t lose the ball, much better hold up and link up play from him. Good to see Trent playing well as well. 10’s all round from Klopp down to the lad who patched up Thiago’s head.

5 Likes