Post Match: Spurs v Liverpool (EPL 28/1/21 8pm)

Absolutely. If our problems at center back continue, he deserves a run in the team.

6 Likes

Much better performance from everybody. Matip injured again and Atkinson was horrible a usual, Moss did a decent job as VAR.

MotM, TAA

3 Likes

Centre back are soooooooooo last season! :wink:

1 Like

This the Way :laughing::laughing:
This is the LFC I know for the last 3 years. What a game from all the lads. Tremendous confidence booster for so many players that have been ice cold. TAA played really well, I think he had the most touches in the match. Hopefully he can carry on now. Our Front 3 was really good today, Bobby was back to his usual self doing his magic in linking up the play. Mo and Mane did well down the flank.
I really like Thiago taking a more advance position then his usual No.6 position. He has the vision and passing range to spring our forwards. Gini and Milly worked their butts off tonight, really battle and won the midfield for us.
It’s unbelievable Matip is hurt again, man we really need to loan a CB in before Monday just in case… I want to see Phillips given a string of games, he was really solid coming on at halftime. He’s not quick but keeps his game simple and that’s what we need at the moment.
I truly believe this is gonna be the springboard that we’ve all been waiting for this season. From now on it’s nothing but up for us :ok_hand:

Bring on West Ham

YNWA

7 Likes

We look like us again!

MotM to Trent. Such a huge improvement and he looked more like the pin sharp wing back again.

Not really any poor performances from us but I went for Salah who was linking up brilliantly with Trent again and Thiago who went the whole Terry Butcher on us. Realistically, I could have gone for any of the others. It was a great team performance.

3 Likes

I am so sorry for ever doubting you Jurgen

For penance let us make a sacrifice to the alter of klopp

@SBYM forum membership is offered to you for forgiveness

Cheers SB, take one for the team, …

Errr… can you also delete any numbers you may have for anyone on here, yknow, just to make sure

Good lad, off you go now, we all hate long goodbyes…

2 Likes

After the performance against United I was (very very) quitely confident we would return to form tonight. We’ve not been as bad as people have made out of recent, just not quite clicking. I think Thiago needed a little time to bed in and would have been intro’d more gradually were it possible. But it looks like we are gelling now and if we can keep it up and build on it then we will contend. I am feeling positive for the rest of the season.

Giving a free kick to spuds judging handball against us when it came off drippy cunt Diers hand first.

5 Likes

You know what I fucking love?

Winning

And women’s titties.

No offense, @Maria

14 Likes

VAR was pretty good tonight. Fair.

You know you played well when you’ve wiped the smirk off Atkinson’s face!

5 Likes

Commentators talking about Bobby’s handball neither mention the holding by Dier that was a contributing factor

4 Likes

Moss is ok when he hasn’t got to walk. Never should have let Atkinson havea look at the Dier-Firmino incident though. That’s was either a goal for us or a freekick for us no way was the 1st fault Firmino’s.

9 Likes

“Oh there you are Trent!”

1 Like

:flushed:

What have I done to you lately??

Gutted two nights in a row. :joy:

2 Likes

gini in that 6 next to thiago was so good

8 Likes

Owen is arguing that the goal should have stood.

2 Likes

It’s those stupid blinkers they have when they look for an incident. They just zoned in on handball. That’s it. No context. No look at the defender having both hands on Bobby’s shirt and wrestling him.

Same shit as in the VVD/Prickford incident. Just zone in on armpit offsides.

3 Likes

The Thiago conundrum has been blown out of proportion for me, however what did work for me in midfield, was the rotation of the all 3 players especially Gini and Thiago in the 6 and they also made for more forays into their box causing the deep block problems, loved it.

1 Like