Post match: Spurs v Liverpool (EPL 6/11/22 4.30pm)

3 points, no injuries and above Fulham. Can’t ask for much more.

5 Likes

Salah motm marginally ahead of Dier, for me.

2 Likes

Thought the defece was good but we could have been a bit more decisive in defending in the second half. We needed someone to control the middle in the second half. Elliot was great in the first half but I think he got a bit of a dead leg and faded. I still think a midfielder of any substance in in Jan and we are top 4 conforably.

Trent needs to sort out his head - great going forward but his game situational awareness is/has been poor for awhile now.

4 Likes

We need bodies back for the midfield. We are also looking extremely gassed in the midfield. If Klopp doesn’t wants Keita, please at the very least use Keita as a makeweight for anyone who can tackle and run for 90 minutes and is made of steel. I hope the club is working on deals right now to be announced on 1st January or else we will be in the deepest shit creek come post world cup.

This time, fuck the EFL cup. Play all the reserves and kids in it against Derby. We’ve a league season to rescue!

2 Likes

Still better looking than Haaland.

6 Likes

Mo MotM.

Not without luck today and we can not complain about the ref or VAR. Nice for a change.

6 Likes

Such an important win that. Even top four would have been a stretch had we not taken the three points today.

Thought Konaté was absolutely brilliant. He looks better than van Dijk already.

Well done to Mo for slotting those two away.

1 Like

Pretty much everyone should be voting for these 3, everyone else pretty average really.

2 Likes

Think the whole forum was crying out for Klopp to change a player when Conte bought on Kulusevski.

We all could see what was going to happen.

Conte coming into our tech area to knock a ball away like a toddler on a tantrum. Martin Tyler only comments that both managers are up to no good.

1 Like

Result was more important than performances at the moment and we invited them on in that second.

A massive result all things considered, another two wins and we can rest our hearts for a month or so.

2 Likes

Phew

That’s all I have to say about that.

Leaving Spurs stadium
Tom Hanks Running GIF

3 Likes

As I mentioned earlier, Only Salah, Nunez, Konate and Alisson would come up with any sort of credit for this game.

The rest including the subs and the manager’s decision are average to horrendous.

I went for Thiago instead of Nunez. Without his presence in the middle we would struggeled a lot more to offer anything going forward.

1 Like

Yet in the second half, he had a horror show.

Harsh but I dont disagree. Those players you named were our best performers by some margin.

1 Like

We probably don’t win that without Konate so I went for him first, Salah and Alisson.

After all after last season they deserve to be fucked over.

1 Like

Alisson too.

2 Likes

Got there, but fuck me we made hard work of it.

2 Likes

Not a super fan

2 Likes

I mean, that’s how we got to the final last season…

1 Like