Post match: Spurs v Liverpool (EPL 6/11/22 4.30pm)

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Thiago ALCANTARA
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Roberto FIRMINO
  • Darwin NUNEZ

0 voters

1 Like

Unused Subs: Kelleher, Tsimikas, Ramsey, Carvalho, Bajcetic

:arrows_counterclockwise: 74’ Curtis JONES :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Roberto FIRMINO

:arrows_counterclockwise: 74’ Jordan HENDERSON :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Harvey ELLIOTT

:arrows_counterclockwise: 97’ Joe GOMEZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Darwin NUNEZ

:arrows_counterclockwise: 90+2’ Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Mohamed SALAH

:soccer: 11’ Mo SALAH (Assist Darwin NUNEZ)

:soccer: 40’ Mohamed SALAH

I can’t watch the match live, so I’ll leave this open. Don’t post until full time.

Could another Mod please update the MOTM poll with the subs? @Hope.in.your.heart @ISMF1 @Arminius @Nikola ???

2 Likes

@Mascot forgot to lock the thread :rofl:

2 Likes

Finally an away win, what a grind. Cant wait for the World Cup to be over and the players coasting can come back and try.

6 Likes

Excellent result; average performance. Onwards and upwards.

Mo will get the plaudits for his goals but Alisson, Konaté and Darwin all played well.

11 Likes

Phew!

4 Likes

First away win, finally.

7 Likes

Sometimes you have to win UGLY

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

5 Likes

Fuckin 'ell. Burnleyesque win.

I’m still shivering ffs.

3 Likes

A good 3 points but we still look far from good!

2 Likes

Terrible second half from the reds but we were much the better team in the first. Quite expected a win today with that Spurs 11 but we made very hard work of it.

Salah MOTM with Konate and Nunez not far behind.

6 Likes

Nerve tingling at the end but we deserved the win overall. Mo looking back to his best, Nunez looking like the player we always hoped he would be and Konate looking the best defender on the pitch. Will say Thiago was a worry 2nd half, think he needs a rest already and i dont mean during the break, i mean for the next game.

3 MOTM have to be Konate, Mo and Nunez who is looking a bargain even at the price we paid.

4 Likes

One win in 20 against us lol. Never in doubt, Mo man of the match Darwin and Alisson good too. Onwards and upwards we go.

3 Likes

Fucking hell we were crap in that second half. Got away with one there but fuck it who cares, finally got that elusive away win. Ibou MOTM, Salah clinical, Nunez continuing to play well.

Now back it up with a win against Southampton next week.

5 Likes

Looks like Steve Cooper

1 Like

Away win against a team 6 points above us. A great win and decent performance, despite what all the cry babies on here say

2 Likes

Why didn’t you invite me?!?!

2 Likes

Peter Drury so sorry your team lost. Lee Dixon I think was with Arsenal and while he still hates us it was not as obvious.

I love it, when the media show their true colors and we do this to their darling clubs of London.

The least we can do is cost them a top 4 spot after last year.

1 Like

Ali stepping on the ball berating everyone to calm down. Kane dawdling towards him. Surely Ali is gonna push the ball a few inches so he can kick it. Nope. Just keep it under his foot Allow Kane to close in. Now do something? Not yet. Let Kane run right in front of him then panic. Lmao.

Good first half. Under the cosh for 10 mins at start of second. Settled down again. Conte made his trump card sub. We don’t respond. Spurs then take over full control. Kane with a smart finish.

Good news we edged it. Rest Salah for sure midweek. Shouldn’t even be in the squad. Then need a result against Southampton.