Post Match: Villa v Liverpool (EPL 4/10/20 7.15pm)

I could have thought of better ways to end my week off.

2 Likes

Thiago, Kostas and Sadio. What’s going through their minds?

That was the longest PL match I’ve ever watched.

8 Likes

Somebody accidentally put milk in my coffee earlier on today,i’ll never speak to that cunt again.

11 Likes

What absolute fucking nonce is voting for Joe Gomez as MOTM after that?!?

7 Likes

Yes but just warning signs, i really feel this high line is the biggest problem. With our fullbacks flying up the pitch its asking too much of the CBs

This was taken from the match thread btw.

1 Like

Pride comes before a fall, fuck me we’ve gone into a black hole… The Snappy Klopp comments against Keane coming back to haunt him. Sloppy would be kind…

Embarrassing start to finish, every single player. food for thought, we’ve believed our own hype far far too long. Need to go back to the intensity and hard work which won us the league, not this arrogant laziness. God we got punished.

Seeing terry, forgot that cunt was at Villa, even worse.

3 Likes

Mascot obviously, he’s his dad.

3 Likes

None of them really deserve it but as i always vote had to give it to Mo

Adrian has never been solid, he is a poor keeper.

3 Likes

I have no words. I am absolutely dumbfounded that the Premier League champions can concede 7 (SEVEN!!) let that number sink in. 7, against Aston fucking Villa. We somehow managed to make United conceding 6 irrelevant because we managed to be worse.

Lets talk a few home truths, Alisson is injured way too much for a keeper to allow us to have a less than great backup. Gomez has been pretty wank for a while now, he is regressing, we need a new starting CB. Bobby needs to ride some pine for a while. Start Jota in the middle. The high backline doesn’t work, it was exposed regularly last season but we got bailed out by poor finishing and Alisson. Time to change.

3 Likes

LFC ensuring a record remains (4W in 3 years) outside of their legacy.

I’m glad Villa went on to bang in seven, because it highlights that Joe Gomez was horrendously exposed by a terrible midfield performance.

He was terrible, no doubt about that, and his performance deteriorated as his confidence plummeted. But he got absolutely no help from his team who left him wide open over and over again.

8 Likes

Shake it off very well, there’s a game to be played in two weeks time

5 Likes

They were very good, we were very bad. They got lucky with a few, we got unlucky with a few. That said, objectively they deserved to win by at least a few clear goals.

3 Likes

It could even have been worse. They had many more chances, some of which were more dangerous than most of what we had.
I don’t want to talk so much more about the game, maybe tomorrow. It was an incredibly grim affair for us.
However, to end this post on a positive note, I loved that Klopp clapped to the Aston Villa coach. A nice touch, he deserves to be clapped a bit. Klopp is ever the fair coach and a very good representative even in defeat.

2 Likes

Mo man of the match rest were dog poo, Midfield invisible.
Bring on the bitters.

19 Likes

This is impressive. Lot character to fight through to completion.

1 Like

We’re lucky they didn’t score ten, in fairness.

5 Likes