Post match: Watford v Liverpool (EPL 16/10/21 12.30pm)

The gulf in class for 85 minutes of that game was ridiculous. Pleased Watford actually pounced on a moment of poor play by us and allowed Kelleher his moment of glory too.
I think Hendo and Mané to a degree were in so much more space than normal whenever they had the ball it seemed to confuse them a touch. Still not bad at all from the two of them.

3 Likes

He was excellent with his feet and VVD trusted him throughout.

2 Likes

I thought Ox did okay as well. Tsimi was excellent. Neco with assist!

1 Like

Salah is on a different planet this season. Hope the Argentinian Salah named Messi and Portugal Salah named Ronaldo are watching!!! Bit cocky but on a day like this why not :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I am sooo happy when the weekend starts this way! Now to the rest of the games…

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

8 Likes

Sublime!!!

1 Like

Salah again showing why so many are talking about him being the best in the world on current form. 100 PL goals for Sadio. A hat trick for Bobby. Trent was excellent for his hour. The midfield worked incredibly hard and didn’t let them get into the game at all. Defence was imperious, barely troubled.

A wonderful afternoon had by all.

5 Likes

So so happy Twated another bogey team why oh why do we even suggest to get rid of Bobby is beyond me how can you deny us that lovely smile of his those 3 will be our talismans for the next 5 years.
Salah is head and shoulders above anybody else for the ballon d’or anything else is travesty

6 Likes

That’s what I call a comfy watch. Though Watford were never in the game before 4-0 , every goal was a work of art in it’s own way , the movement off the ball controled and brave , passing solid , pressing smart and almost no complaceny throughout the match.

MOTM the classic front 3 (Mo , Bobby , Sadio) and I begin to see a pattern that if Mo plays a brilliant assist through first , he can’t help himself not to top it off with an outrageous seizure inducing screamer of a goal for himself.

4 Likes

Hey Bruno? Wassup man? You good?

Did you hear Mane scored his 100th PL goal today? You did?

Guess how many of those 100 were penalties.

Don’t be shy. Give it a go.

5 Likes

Stop doing that to him… that’s the reason he’s kicking those out of the park these days :joy:

2 Likes

Here is a bad quality photo of Milner celebrating the Mo goal before it even gets into the net.

7 Likes

Nah; he’s asking for the pass. Totally unmarked.

4 Likes

And his team flying to Leicester is another own goal by stillshite

5 Likes

Sitting in a lovely bar in Mojacar, Southern Spain. Just watched our game now sitting with Mrs CDO waiting for the Citeh game. Chuffed to bits.
Just wanted to say, from Ben Foster’s goal kick three touches (and I don’t know how many seconds)we’ve got the ball in the net. :+1::nerd_face:

4 Likes

And here’s a bad quality photo of me with my pants off celebrating Milner celebrating the Mo goal before it even gets into the net…

4 Likes

Greedy so-and-so.

1 Like

Easiest game we have played in a long time, Bobby with a hatrick, Mane should have had one also and Mo with another wonder goal, great performances all over the pitch even Neco with a assist. Couldn’t ask for more and good game before we play Athletico next week. Onwards and upwards top of the league.

1 Like

All together now:

Pic or GTFO :rofl:

1 Like

uFCTtRs

3 Likes